1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me or something ? Kinda Confused.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by seth381, Apr 26, 2011.

1. seth381

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Last night I was talking to my friend anyhow he's gay as well. Eventually we were talking about outside he brought up swimming, I explained I just quit swimming. So just all is normal and then he was like we should go swimming sometime, I said sure I mean really what could it hurt. I then went on to explain if I went and got an expensive swimming suit it'd drive me to use it. Well I said speedo he thought a speedo speedo anyhow he was like I'd love to see you in one. Things continued on then he told me I have a nice body and then confessed he stared at my ass. Does he like me or something, would that be flirting ? I'm kinda confused.

2. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

I think that's pretty blatant flirting right there. Does he like you? Maybe. Does he think your attractive? Yes, that's definite. Do with it what you will.

3. seth381

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I thought it was flirting I just couldn't tell. I'll be honest I couldn't flirt to save my life.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "You have a nice body."
    "I've been staring at your ass."
    "I'd love to see you in a speedo."

Let's just say I wouldn't say these things to somebody I wasn't interested in getting physical with. Go put on your speedo and give him a show already. :slight_smile:

Lex

5. knight of ni

Does he like you? Yes. Yes he does.

The only way to be more obvious is to hold up a large sign that says, "SETH 381, I LIKE YOU!"

Don't worry about the flirting thing... I didn't have a clue about it either, a few years ago. Some people might say I'm still rubbish at it, but I'm learning!

6. seth381

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well then you've helped confirm what I was thinking. I just don't wanna have things weird between us. The thing that makes this more confusing is today including my friend I had two other guys text me, it's like ugh why so much demand for me?

7. Ethan A

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Seth, it sounds like you're a hottie. Do you like your friend?

8. seth381

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well I mean he's not bad looking and I enjoy talking to him but I never thought of him in that way. I have a half baked rule for friends and the most simple explanation is friends don't f**k friends. Honestly though I would probably give it a chance.

9. VentinIntrovert

^ unless you're boyfriends... right? what? boyfriends are friends...

10. Holmes

Unless you think it would spoil your friendship somehow, but a lot of romances begin between friends.

Also, I don't get the confused in the thread title. It's not he was sending mixed messages.

11. seth381

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well for me it's just different for me to hear from a friend, plus I'm just simple sometimes. Anyhow I talked to him tonight and he admitted to flirting anyhow we both expressed we wouldn't mind me being in a relationship/whatever so were just taking our time now. I have to laugh when I didn't notice his flirting he thought I didn't like him haha.