1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do i get along more with transgender people than lesbians?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Izumi, Apr 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izumi

Izumi Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Its kinda strange really, when it comes to getting along with people, I never really seem to connect or make friends with other girls that are bi or lesbians.
    Mostly, i tend to get along with transgender girls that want to be guys. Or even gay guys.
    I'm not sure how it works out, I just have no friends that are lesbians. Sometimes it ticks off girls that like me, and ones i've dated. xD
    I'm not sure why I'm like this, but advice on ways to get along with girls would help.
    I dont want them to think that I'm switching teams or anything; Because i do like girls... Just not like.. being besties with them I guess? haha

I'm wierd...

2. Hot Pink

Aww... No love for me? XD

3. roborama

i sort of do get you, but im absolutly terrible around girls so i dont have much help to give. most of my friends are guys and most of them are gay. but my (probably) bes friend is also a lesbian and thats really nice because she gets a lot of things other people dont. but youre not weird, your friends are your friends:slight_smile:

4. Hot Pink

Most of my friends are guys, but I feel like I can talk to girls better. It's kind of weird, but I think girls struggle with me because I still appear male, but I act very feminine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.