1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After a year I'm suicidal again

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Hollowsoul, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Hollowsoul

Ok so my x whom now identifies as straight and I just started talking again after 3 years I've tryd to get over him but every guy I like reminds me of him and they all reject me :frowning2: the only reason why I this boy my x is cuz we had sexaul relations. Witch isn't a good reason to call him that but whatever anyways we started talking again and I still love him but he likes a girl That's playing little games with his haert idk what to do I'm trying to help him out but each time he talks about her I get sad cuz I love him and when he talks about her he crys witch gets me so mad but I can't do anything and idk what to do I love him so much but he doesn't love me and I feel like killing my self now cuz the pain is to much :bang: idk what to do I need help

2. Mogget

(*hugs*)

Let's start by getting a grip on the severity of your suicidalness. Are you in danger right now? If so, you should check into the local emergency room. Is it severe but not an active threat right now? Then you should get a therapist (and probably a psychiatrist/psychiatric nurse) or consider going into a depression rehab facility (like drug rehab, but for depressed people).

3. zeratul

zeratul Guest

Do you believe in a higher power? This is one of those times where I condone the belief in the idea of a hope. You should believe that everything happens for a reason, and that it will always get better, and that the reason you are not together with those whom you fancy at the moment is that there is someone better in the future for you.

4. alexi12

alexi12 Guest

(*hug*) Please don't consider suicide, you don't deserve that. I think trying to get in contact with a therapist would help, or a school counselor. I know it is difficult to tell people all kinds of personal stuff about your life if you barely know them, but they aren't going to tell anybody anything you say, and they are there to help.

Please keep in mind, there are many other guys out there for you, and there is definitely one that you can be happier with then this guy, even though you love this guy, and have for a few years. I know you don't want to hear this, but you are young! I am too, so I know that gets old, but there are so many opportunities in your future. Nothing may happen tomorrow, or in the next year even, but that is okay! At fifteen years old, life should be all about getting to know yourself and meeting all types of new people (not just guys). I was in a relationship not too long ago, and it is the only relationship I have ever been, so I understand what you mean by always comparing others to one guy. What has helped me is to just focus on making friends and having fun in highschool. Highschool isn't my favorite by any means, but I would encourage you to try and have as good of a time in highschool as you can :slight_smile: