1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling Something I never have before...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by secretstache09, Apr 29, 2011.

1. secretstache09

Ok, so I just got done chatting with this guy I met for hours that I cant even count. And we made an unbelievable connection. The feeling is amazing, but I put this in support and advice because I think we both are going into this blind. I dont see any way for us to be together because both of us are students with limited transportation and he stays far enough where one of us would have to drive to. Basically Im asking if you guys have any advice on how we can make it work? Im sorry for any typos because I am sleepy, tired, and I'm still on a high from talking to him. I really want this to work because we clicked in a way I thought I would ever click with anyone...:help:

2. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As long as talking to him still gives you that feeling, chances are it will last. Don't make the distance into a big issue between the two of you. As soon as you allow it to get to you, or he to him, it will probably get harder to make things work. Make sense?

3. alexi12

alexi12 Guest

How far of a drive would it be? And how do you know eachother initially?