1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not over him??

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Marissawv1978, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Marissawv1978

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok I met this guy from myyearbook long long time ago & we rediscovered that we have known each other since gradeschool actually, I am 33 and hes about that age too. and well basically one year we got into it and we moved on and I had his cell phone number and I texted him and wanted our friendship back we started being friends again and then we were clicking all over again having feelings, etc He showed up gave me a surprise visit and we just basically talked that entire night. the night was calm, the breeze was so cool & warm on a summer night last year. and well before we talked through emails, yahoo, and hed sign on his cell phone to yahoo on it so I wouldnt waist mins etc....anyhow more less to say I have problems and I messed it up and we talked before and he was like if things goes well then Ill move back here and we will be closer to each other blah blah blah. well we met and next day later I never heard from him and I kinda went nuts and sent nemerous of msg's on his voicemail and I totally lost it & I was sad, hurt, alone and was missing him for 6 months and just couldnt move on....then I moved on, made friends, and its been almost a year now & I am totally going crazy, missing him more, and I dont know what to do cause I am not eating right and I am alone. I got a wii station, a new flat inch tv, internet and a cat what more can I ask for right? well I have it all just I am lonely and going through a " want company " stage and I just cant eat right either did I mention that? Its been this way since we split, and really I want him back so much its killing me and I left a msg unsure. Is anyone feeling this way?:icon_sad::icon_sad:

2. Steven791

Distance really helps. There was a guy that I had the biggest crush on since high school. I found out he was gay and he showed interest in me and we would be talking for a few weeks, things would be going great and out of the blue he would stop talking to me, 'afraid of what people would think of him'. It happened over and over and it hurt worse each time. I finally had to push him away during one of our on times. I would love to be with him and have a happy life together but it just doesn't always work out right. Distance helps. The farther away from eachother you are, the better. Lose his number, don't ever try to talk to him because it always makes it worse. The best thing you can do is spend lots of time with your friends. The less you are alone the better. Try your hardest not to think of him, just keep your mind busy with other things.

3. Toneth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well first, welcome to EC.
    is it just him you miss or is it having someone in general? feeling really lonely isn't really that uncommon, but you have to think before you act with stuff, and while he might think you're a total loon, who knows if the next guy will, take it slow, and try to take a deep breath and think about it before you make any more rash decisions involving numerous messages and the like.

4. Marissawv1978

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks, well I am not gonna get rid of his number as its the only thing I have left, besides his pictures I can just look at off the net. Its him that I miss I am sure, because since then I cant keep a friend, not one person but its always been that way though I cant keep a guy friend, and I really miss having company over just for a few hours and to talk and stuff. Well I sent him a voicemail and asked if we could be friends at least one more time, and I told him I wasnt doing good * wondering if I should have* and the update on what I been doing. I mean I have it made here, the cat gives me company and she really makes me happy and makes me laugh so much cause shes too playful and too funny. but its not cutting my lonelyness and getting through this stage, I am playing second life on the net and cutting hours on it, but its not helping I mean I am having fun yes, but in mean time Im back to feeling sad and heartache and missing him my friend agrees that its Sam

---------- Post added 1st May 2011 at 12:13 AM ----------

Btw I am female and idk why my profile says I am male :-/