1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First time being bullied ever

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LumpyPrince, May 4, 2011.

1. LumpyPrince

LumpyPrince Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Today in school i was walking down the Locker room hallway and all the jocks were there and they were all like hey look it's gay eminem( cuz I just bleached my hair) and they made fun of me like the way I walk how I shake my booty back and forth and how I always have my hands n my hips and they said mean things to me and one of them said he was gunna push me on the ground): I have been so upset all day idk how to handle this. I'm like breaking down and idk what to do. I'm like sooo popular so I never have been made fun of ever but i was for the first time today and it really hurt and I tried to talk to friends but they didint really care. I need help.

2. Daryn

Why are there eggs scrambling in the street?
    Not to be harsh, but if your friends didn't care about how upset you are, maybe they aren't the best people to rely on. If it bothers you, you could do a few different things. One, you could just flat-out tell them to stop if it happens again, calmly. Two, you could try talking to a teacher you trust, since this happened at school. Three, you could just ignore it and let them look like idiots talking to themselves. There's lots you can do, but I guess it depends on the kind of person you are.

3. alexi12

alexi12 Guest

One step you can take is to be nice to everyone. If nobody is mad at you, then they have much less of a reason to bully you. When you say you are like sooo popular, I would probably not look favorably about that if I went to your school (even though I'd imagine you don't go around saying that you are popular). If you have that mentality, you might inspire bullys or just normal people to pick on you.

Maybe that is what your friends think too.

The other thing is that you can try and talk to a school counselor or a dean and see what they can do to make the situation safer for you. Especially if they threaten to physically hurt you; that type of a thing shouldn't be left ignored.

4. Beachboi92

report them to the councilor or an administrator of some sort and they will handle it.

5. Fairybread

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That kinda stuffs happened to me. What I did was 1) ignored it 2) told them to stop 3) gone to the deans to get something done about it 4) avoided them

However, for me those things only worked for so long. I had a mental breakdown kinda thing, and now have a tendency to burst into tears :/

6. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Now you know how it feels.

7. Alex

I was just about to say the same.

8. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ok let me break it down into the simplest terms, people are stupid.

Now let me explain. 98% of teens (and adults) have a hive mentality. One person says something hurtful, but no one stands up to them for fear that they might be targeted next, so they bite their tounge and laugh because better you then them.

What do you do? Perpair for the next encounter these guy blind sided you and are impressed that they won? Talk about a cheep move.

So, how do you perpair?
    Always have one in the holster. (I mean a come back NOT a gun).

YOU need to control the situation. When someone talks trash, they spit venom in verbal venom at you, but what do they do when you suck out the venom and spit it right back.

Douch: "Look how that gay kid shakes his hips."
    Maybe if you learned to move a little you wouldn't suck so much on the football field.

Douch: "Queer!"
    Rumor has it you got a big old woody showering with the other boys, but please feel free keep poking fun at me to hide your own sexual insecurities.

Douch: "I'll push you on the ground."
    Oh yeah, beating up someone half your size will really show how tough you are. What wrong too scared to take that out on the football field where the big boys might hurt you?

AND, which most people here have said, if your friends don't care you need better friends.

9. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

What??! What goes around comes around.

10. suninthesky

I'm sorry you had to go through that. I honestly can't imagine it. Heck, people said "that's gay" a lot of times in a day and I was close to tears. Stay strong