1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So there's this guy I've liked for like ever

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LumpyPrince, May 4, 2011.

1. LumpyPrince

LumpyPrince Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This is gunna be a really long post just a headsup.
    Okay so at the beginning of this year my friend Josh introduced me to this guy candy cane but I don't even remember it that's just what I've been told. Okay so one day my friend pop tart did one of those whose hotter pictures with me and my friend cookie and everyone said cookie but this guy comments and says my name. So I'm like thanks? So I ask pop tart who he Is and she says he's her gay friend candy cane and I'm like ohh, so one day he messages me on Facebook and I'm like who are you and he's like we met at the beggingng of the year, which I tottaly didint remember. Anyway we talked for an hour on Facebook til he asked for my number. Then we started talking like twenty four seven for three weeks and we flirted so much it was so cute. Okay so like suddenly he starts dating this really ugly girl applejack and she's in my spanish and I always threw gum in her hair and put weird stuff in her food but once I found out she was dating him I tried to be her friend and we got close. So me and candy cane didint talk as much we still did sometimes but we stopped flirting. Well I waited patiently and three months later he texted me all upset that him and applejack broke up. So to try to comfort him I told him to come over and we started making out and it was sooo adorable!!! Then we cuddled all day and it was so perfect. So then like a week later we got in a huge fight and I got mad so I spread rumors about himm and he told me he hated me and that he'd never forgive me, and so I was so upset cuz I felt so bad and I started stalking his Facebook page and he was like dating some girl. Okay so like 2 months later he tells me that he's willing to forgive me but he can never like me like that again an only wants to be friends so I was like aaw); and then we hav just been talking as friends and the other day I was like why can't you forgive me and be with me and he said he lost my trust and I got pissy so we got in a fight and be was just like what ever! So like I felt soo bad and I was like texting him all day like omg I am so sorry and he has been ignoring my texts): idk what to do because I never felt this way about anyone before):

2. LumpyPrince

LumpyPrince Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Help is apreciated.

3. alexi12

alexi12 Guest

If he wants to just be friends, then you need to give him space. If you can't get over that, then it is going to be difficult for you two to remain friends.

4. LumpyPrince

LumpyPrince Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So his status was who wants to have an orgy with me and I liked it and he was like no [my name]. I'm such a desperate loser :/

5. Paper Heart

Wait, you put gum in the girl's hair and weird stuff in her food. That doesn't sit well with me.

But to reiterate, give him a lot of space for a while, then take steps to be FRIENDS again. you have plenty of time.

6. LumpyPrince

LumpyPrince Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    How long should I wait? And trust me I'd you saw This girl you would do the same.

7. awesomeap88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What you have to realise is that you have totally betrayed his trust. While he has more or less forgiven you for getting into arguments with him and then spreading rumours about him, he can no longer trust you in the same way he once did. To rebuild that trust is going to take a long time.

I agree with the others. The best thing to do is to leave him alone and give him time and space. I can't give you a time for how long you should wait because I think it's best if he comes around on his own accord. He might come round to the idea of being friends (or more than friends) again eventually, he might not either.

In the mean time, I suggest you try to move on. Don't wait for him because you could be waiting forever for something that might not even happen. You're only 14. You have a whole life ahead of you to look at guys and get a boyfriend.

8. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You do not sound like a very nice person anyways. You should change your attitude if you want a meaningful relationship.

9. Rikudo

Well of course this guy's not gonna like you from what you've stated you acted like a dumbass spreading rumors and shit. Obviously this guy's not gonna want to get to back with you. He wants to move forward and you should too. Life is a trial and error process hopefully you just learned to not make the same mistake in the future.

10. LumpyPrince

LumpyPrince Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Omg okay so he just went on my Facebook and commented on a old picture of me and was like you look so sexy in this picture, and if you still looked like this I would give you major man tail. (in the picture I look all scene with long hair and piercings but I changed and now I'm super preppy). So yeah should I change for him?

11. Bolin

I wouldn't change for someone else. If you do decide to change your style, make sure it's something YOU want to do, and don't make a decision because it might possibly make someone attracted to you again.

12. alexi12

alexi12 Guest

He seriously said that on facebook?

13. LumpyPrince

LumpyPrince Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah. I'm really confused and I keep getting mixed signals from him constantly. I like the way I am and I dont really wanna change for anyone but I can't tell if I should or not since I like him so much.

14. Dr Acula

If someone is asking you to change in a big way, then they don't like you (IMO), they like the idea of someone. Ok, perhaps a few small habits, but your entire look, bit much.

15. LumpyPrince

LumpyPrince Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have decided im too good for him, and i can do waaaay better.

16. LumpyPrince

LumpyPrince Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I lied, he's so cute and I like him so much! ;'(