1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's complicated. What do I do ?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by seth381, May 12, 2011.

1. seth381

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey I will be honest this is gonna be long so if you don't feel like reading go back. Alright four weeks ago my friend started flirting with me I knew he was Bi all along I never made a move and just thought of him as a friend. Anyhow for the last three weeks we've had fun getting know each other even better and spending time together. Then this week he's been acting weird I just wrote it off as a bad week for him or w/e. Anyhow he randomly tells me he's unsure of things I pulled the answer out of him. He said Sexually. I mean to me I don't mind if he's Bi but why tell me your into me, flirt, admit you have a crush then tada your not sure if you wanna be with a guy. I mean emotionally I haven't put in my mind it's been a crush simple as that. Anyhow he told me to not worry and that it was probably nothing and it will pass. I'm sort of bothered by it and have been thinking I should just end our thing we've got going on so he can figure things out for himself. Honestly he isn't even acting like himself from when he was just a friend or even our flirty stage over the last three weeks. I really don't know what to do. I mean I want to believe him that it's no biggie and I try to tell myself that and say well he was with a guy for three years and admitted to preferring men but I am just doubtful.

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    without more info you'll never know.

Could be problems at home.
    Could be that you didn't reciprocate when he told you he liked you.

You might just need to ask.

3. seth381

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well I made it evident I liked him I know that forsure. Anyhow he's been out for a while now and his parents don't care, but you never know of course. So in other words let it have a bit of time.