1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Liking a Guy, Taking A Risk

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by 21 Guns, May 12, 2011.

1. 21 Guns

21 Guns Guest

So, if he says yes, he will be my 2nd bf I have had. The problem is, its even harder asking him this time. Whereas before at least I knew the person I asked out was gay, he has not come out to me, although is very camp, and shows some signs of his bi/homosexuality. However, a very close friend of both mine and him says that she thinks he will accept he is gay when he is older, but has not accpeted it, or at least not told anyone yet, as far as she knows (being the most likely to know i might add, however, other friends have criticized how well she actually knows him).

We flirt quite often, whenever we see eachother, and he does wait behind for me after lessons to walk not even 100 meters sometimes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I know I like him, and I am pretty certain about my sexuality, the problem is, I don't know whether I should take the risks, in the middle of an exam period I might add... :/

Any thoughts will be great guys :slight_smile:

2. Rolo

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well, do you need extra stress during an exam period?
    also, dont really go on what other people have told you-it can be wrong. If i were you, id wait, Id wait until everything at school/whatever has died down then perhaps just speak to him, drop some hints maybe. problem is if you do ask em out and they are not gay-who knows how they may take it!
    Id play the waiting game, less stress and it gives you time to see for yourself and judge the situation.

any how, good luck :icon_bigg

3. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    nothing ventured nothing gain. If he says no you're in the same boat you're in now, if he says yes then you have a new BF.

4. Raeil

I agree with malachite. The fourth person I came out to was someone I liked quite a bit, and I asked him out at the same time. Thankfully, nothing bad happened, even though he did say no (he was straight, sadly). We're still pretty good friends, and will actually be living pretty close to each other next semester.

Hopefully your friend will turn out to like you too, but if not, then I really hope he takes it well. Also, I'd advise to wait until exams are done. Those things are major stressors, and he might not be in a position to respond well at the moment.

5. 21 Guns

21 Guns Guest

I forgot to mention quite an important thing before. I have already come out to him last month, he smiled and took it well and even made me laugh, and then walked off with his arm around my shoulder...

6. Gleeko0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    that is extremely cute .-., i'm jealous...i want a friend like that. Unfortunately none of my guy friends are like that <-<