1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I wish i could be happier more often =(

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ty, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Ty

Ty Guest

Im not gonna bore you with all the details cause it'd be too much to read, but basically im getting more and more unsatisfied with life and just getting unhappier day by day, due to family problems and alot of other things.......

i wanna be a happier person =[

2. pirateninja

Beleive me, so do I.

I'm sorry, it's not that much help but I guess you've got to ask yourself "what makes me happy" and try to focus on that.

3. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Yer Im on the same boat :frowning2:, the thing that'l make me happy is droping out of college and gettin the job Im applying, having money will make me happy not in a selfish way tho, just to sort the problems out

4. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    ahhh wish it was as simple as that though Ethan. Having money only makes you happy temporarily. I suppose it's a matter of finding out what's making you unhappy or getting you down and trying to remove it. If it's problems at home that are stressful, arguments between parents or parent's constantly on your case... then try and spend more time outside of the house.

5. EthanS

EthanS Guest

But money can sort my problems out

6. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Count me in on the same boat also. Life sucks so bad and last week was awefull and someone stole my $300 glasses =[ God i feel like killing someone but then its like ill get a job someday and repay my mom lol

7. Ty

Ty Guest

My dad goes out for like 2 nights drinking, comes home, sleeps for the whole day, stays in for a week buying me stuff or whatever, and then the cycle repeats itself=[

Oh, how weird to actually say that....You see, im so used to hiding all of my embarrassing family life, it feels weird to actually say that.

8. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

I think for me happ[iness/peace is jus death no worries no emotions no stupid people

9. EthanS

EthanS Guest

You think thats bad , my dads worse

10. Jim1454

You may not believe me, but life tends to suck just SOME of the time... not ALL the time.

You're all relatively young - and things will get better. If you don't like the choices that your parents are making, then be sure not to make those same choices yourself when you're older. But for the time being, try to make the best of it, and make sure that you're doing all you can to secure your own fiture. (Like STAYING in school!)

11. Ty

Ty Guest

Oh god yes, staying in school is a must =/
    My grades are much higher than most of my friends, and i know their from better families so that gives me some comfort....

12. Ty

Ty Guest

Thats all im going to reveal about my dad, i don't like putting out family details on the internet, (mostly cause it feels like ive failed or lost or something) but i assure you theres more than that =[ unfortunatly.

13. Tom

Tom Guest

i doubt anything i say here will make a difference as its ur family life thats gettin u depressed =[ ive been through that stage afew times where parents were constantly arguin with eaotha and then dad would take it out on me by comin up and takin the tv/pc/ps2/any other games console/all of the previously mentioned items/ all of the previously mentioned items and being grounded for a month. ansd most of the time it was for some thing as simple as i had a t shirt not quite in the washing basket, i just got angry, upset and depressed but in time it went away so dnt think tht u cnt talk tome bout these things! w/e u're livin through im sure ive had similar experiences or atleast somone i know has in wich case i can stil help as friends tell me everything at times.

but for now all i can do is give u a
    GIANT MASSIVE HUG!
    and d/w Ty if you ever do really need me there to be with you then i have no problems gettin down 2 oxford after school, ill even get the rest of the days schoolwork and get into oxford at about the time u get home from school.​

-wishes he had sum mcdonalds chips or pizza or somet to give Ty-

#13 Tom, Nov 6, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2007
  14. Ty

Ty Guest

Thanks Tom =] Im not sure what i can say in reply to that...sorry im a bit lost for words

15. EthanS

EthanS Guest

oop too late for dat ^_^

16. Tom

Tom Guest

you should tell me whats makin you so depressed! its not like im gona think any less of you because your dad does somet, your mum does somet else and another random person does both of em, if anythin i think it cud make us closer and then ud have a reliable person that you can talk to about it hu will be gettin to know you way better.

17. SpikySpice

I agree with Jim, I think it is your thinking about it, if you think it's bad and sucked then it is, but If you think it's just something small that''ll go away soon, then it will

Ok, here is what you do right now, close your eyes, and relax.....

Then think, figure out 2 types of problems, temporary and long term problems. For the temporary problems, dont think about how aweful they are but ways to solve them, teh ones you can do yourself, sort them out

If there ar emany problems you cant solve on your own, then dont mind about them, if they bother you too much, talk to someoen near you

For your dad went out drinking everynight, talked to him ask him to stay home with you, he loves you

Life is like a rope that consists of two little ropes, one is bad luck, one is good luck, if bad luck things only happen then it's not life.

And remember your opinion about it is important too, possitive opinion help you get through the hard times

18. Louise

I know life can really suck at times, and airing your dirty linin in public is never a nice thing to do. You feel that you have betrayed a loved one, but you have the right to share your problems. Sometimes it is just too much to keep it all to yourself and you just become lonely and lost.

The only advice I can give you is find a friendly ear to PM, share your worries and upsets. Loads of people don't have an ideal family home, I don't think anyone here is going to judge you or your family. You seem to have some really good friends here, let them help you. :kiss:

If you ever want the 'mum' of things you know where I am :icon_bigg