1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight guy crushing on me?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by aceofnoise23, May 16, 2011.

1. aceofnoise23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay this is completely cnfusing me.

So my one friend and I have always been in like a major bromance. But recently, he's been going a little bit too far... even beyond my standards. Okay, so prior to this week I thought that he was straight but he WON'T leave me alone. ON Friday, I said hey to him and then he gave me a suggestive look, winked, did a little thing with his tongue and then walked away. I was totally freaked out. Then today he gave me another suggestive look and tongue face thing, and then he grabbed my butt.

He's always been a little touchy-feely and stuff, but this is just too far. I think he's doing these thigns because he's trying to come out or give me hints or something, but I don't know how to react. I'm afraid to confront him about it because he's really weird and would make a huge deal about it. SHould I ask him about it or just silently endure his weird behavior?

2. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

No you should not now, or ever, silently endure weird behavior. You should ask him about it or if it bothers you but you don't want to talk too much about it then maybe just tell him to stop.

Also, welcome to EC!

3. aceofnoise23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for the welcome. :grin:

4. Iniquity

Pepsi's got the right idea. Communication, always important. And if by your post, you're getting a bit uncomfortable, you shouldn't suffer in silence. You have some good theory about what he might be trying to do, but it would be best to actually find out what is going on so you know for sure. Just have to find the most comfortable way to do it.

5. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well congrats Ace, haha jk. Talk to him. He may be suggesting that he likes you kr he could just be horny, idk. All you have to do is talk. Communication is key.

Best of Luck Ace :slight_smile:

6. rangerfan

Out Status:
    All but family
    I just to have to agree with what everybody else has said, communication is the best way to find out what really is going on. Or like you said just accept his weird behavior, which i find pretty amusing. Its your decision.

7. Lolguy

Nothing much else I can say either. Ask him what's up, and if it bothers you, tell him to stop. Hope everything works out ok too.

8. bryan176

Come out and talk to him see whats going on if its bugging you that much.

9. theWorldisYours

Nothing else I can add. Just talk to him about it, and hopefully get some answers.