1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There's this girl, well really she's an ex

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by whiterosebeka, May 19, 2011.

1. whiterosebeka

So after i get kicked out of my wife's house, i move back into my mother's house. and My wife and are together still, we're just working through our problems together.
    Well my ex, she's had me on her facebook for a long time, but has never taken the time to try and IM me. well when i get to my mother's she's now IMing me all the time.
    Granted, her girlfriend didn't like her speaking to ex's, cuz well most females are that way in a relationship. but her and her girlfriend had been separated for a while now, since i moved in with my wife. (which has been a little over a year)
    and everytime she IM's me, she asks about my wife and i, and how are we fairing out. which is really cool. But we've talked a little about the wrong doings we have done to each other in the past, things of that nature. which isn't bad when your working on re-building a friendship that was destroyed by drugs.
    But lately its been striking me, that i think she's hoping my wife and i will not work out, and that maybe we'll get back together. Cuz randomly today, she asked me "am i a trustful person" knowing that i have very little trust for ANYone at all (which is bad, and my wife and i are working on it) plus i was in a fight with my wife about trust issues and venting to the ex and asking her advice. her advice was to break up, and try and work on establishing a friendship. even though my wife and my friendship is deep.
    every time it comes time for me to get off the computer or my ex to get off the computer, she tells me she loves me. which just recently started up. she's also giving me nicknames, something she used to never do (like booger, i know its a gross one, but i'm figuring its a male thing that she does) Her and my wife were also friends, never dated, and yet, she doesn't take the time to talk to her.
    well today she asked if i wanted to hang out, cuz she's getting a new car. when i took a little bit to answer her back she responds by "hey you woman, answer me lmao, would you like to hang out with me" like she was nervous that i would decline the answer. she hasn't taken the time to ask my wife that question either.
    idk what to think.
    can someone please tell me if she still has feelings for me, and if i need to go ahead and let her go until my wife and i have established a more secure relationship?

2. If you have to ask whether it looks bad enough to jeopardize your relationship, then it probably could. It seems like you don't really trust this friend of yours and that's no good.

What are you really losing if you decide you're gonna let her go? A friend whose motivation you don't trust and who might secretly want you and your wife to split for good? I say, cut her loose.