1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attraction

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by bryan176, May 20, 2011.

1. bryan176

Hey guys,
    ok so here is my question. In order to like someone do you half to be sexual attraction or just really like the person. In my state I never get those sexual attraction urges thats other people get. Never get those "boners" that everyone else gets neither towards men or woman but I know I like men. So which is it. Need help and advice would be greatly appreaciated

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    neithe is correct, not everyone's sexality is wired the same.

Sure, I see a hot guy and think, "DAMN!"

But I have also been aroused by a guy's intelect or attitude.

I was hanging out with a guy and we were just playing video games and the such and I was totally turned on by us just having the same interests, other dates we were discussing comic books and that was totally hot.

Long story-short.

Don't freak out because you're not popping wood everytime a cute guy passes by, most people don't pop wood randomly once they're out of their teens.

3. alexi12

alexi12 Guest

A lot of it is emotional attraction. Think of it this way. 80 year old couples still like eachother, but they may not be the most attractive people. There is more to it.

4. bryan176

ok thanks guys that defiantly helps out