1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just need to rant...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by bouncingsouls, May 20, 2011.

1. bouncingsouls

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm gay. Not a lesbian, i'm gay :slight_smile:
    I just need to get some stuff off my chest...
    I left school last week and i'm on study leave until my exams start next week meaning i'm stuck at home with my mam who's either on a delusional episode or a low episode all the time atm. I don't know if she's taking her meds and I can't ask her because she'll go nuts. I'm stuck here all day with her and its driving me mad but I can't leave her alone because i'm worried. She had to leave her last job which makes me wonder what she's been doing in all this time alone up til now? She's started drinking again, which defs isn't helping with anything. I'm trying to balance keeping an eye on her with studying for 30 odd exams which I have over the next two months.
    And then last week my friend died of cancer in the same day my granda got a terminal diagnosis of cancer. His funerals on the same day as an exam so I can't go. In a way i'm glad he died because he was in so much pain in the end, but I still really miss him.
    And hey, in case you thought it could only get better I think my sisters throwing up her food again because she's worrying about our mam.
    Oh yeah, and i'm a gay guy. Dating a straight guy who thinks i'm a bi girl. I love him and he'd never stay with me if I told him. He's the best guy, but at the end of the day, he's just not gay.
    Sorry about all that I just needed to vent...

2. bryan176

ok i understand your venting but here is what I half to say to all this. First off I will start with you dating. You need to tell him that you gay yes I understand that you love him but being in a relationship is where bother you and your partner are very truthful to one another, and who knows maybe he wil tell you thats hes bi and will continue to be with you. know a straight guy who dated a gay guy because he loved him.

Second you need to make sure you mom is taking her meds and making sure she is becomming healthy. Life is ver fragile and she has to take care of herself. I know that you are scared that she will"go nuts" on you but you are only doing this because you love her and if she does explode tell her you love her and you are only doing this to protect her. Second get her to stop drinking if she wants a little bit of something every now and then thats fine but if she is a heavy drinker that needs to stop. Some medications don't react well with all that drinking stuff. SO try to get her to cut back.

Next s check in with your sister and see why she is throwing up her food and if she needs help take her to see a doctor and get her some help.

Last we move on to you, YOu need to take some time to heal and allow yourself to live and move on after your friends death and then when you can get back to studding for those 30 exams that you have. I want you to take care of yourself.

I know that this sounds pretty harsh but by doing this you will be less stressed and live a better life. If you ever need someone to talk to I am only a PM away. Please talk to me if you need to.

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just want to touch on your friend's funeral. I COULD be wrong, but don't universities allow exams to be rescheduled for funerals? Or is it only if it's a family member...

4. bouncingsouls

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm doing GCSEs. They're sat at the same time everywhere in the country so you can't cheat. Thanks, but I checked with my school :frowning2: