1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what am I?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by splattered, May 26, 2011.

1. splattered

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm attracted to femininity. But I don't know a nice way of saying this so I'm just going to say it. I'm attracted to girls with penis's. Its like everything I want lol. I don't care if that makes me gay, straight or bi. I think I'm bi. But I believe a woman is a woman no matter what she is biologically and its her big sexy brain that makes her lol. I don't mean to offend but my question is what does that make me. Certainly their has to be an orientation for men like me. If not we should totally make one up.

2. Wolfy

If you like women, who have a penis, then you're a straight male.
    She's a women. Not a man.

3. splattered

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    No I completely agree. But, If I prefer a certain genataila then it just seems like a lot of gray area which I'm cool with.

---------- Post added 26th May 2011 at 12:34 AM ----------

I agree with you Wolfy its not about genetalia. A woman is a woman. And being attracted to feminimity is what makes a man straight. But I mainly posted this to provoke thought. I could fall in love with an alien from neptune for all I know. Sex is such a whatever. If you love someone thats what counts. Not whats between their legs.

4. Wolfy

I know what you mean by the Gray area.
    My boyfriend knows I'm Trans, and he doesn't really consider himself gay, straight, or bi. He just says he'll fall in love with whoever he falls in love with.
    Aside from that, if I jokingly say he's gay he'll say that technically he's not back. d:
    I guess it's just slightly confusing though. If you think about it deeply.

5. splattered

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Before I questioned my sexuality I had a girlfriend when I was like 19-20 who used to poke fun at me and hint that I wasn't totally straight. Not cool lol. But I just tried to laugh it off.