1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need some help and advice! Am i straight,lesbian or bi?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by makeda, May 26, 2011.

1. makeda

I'm not sure with my sexuality right now,i'm female and i'm in early twenties..the problem that i'm facing right now is that..i think i'm falling in love with my bestfriend and yes she's a girl..my age.i'm not sure if i love her just as a friend or more than a friend..i'm really confuse..every day and night i keep thinking about her..my brain cant stop thinking about her,and when ever she's around me my heart will pounding like crazy..and there's always strong chemistry when ever i got to close with her,moreover i will sad and extremely jealous when she's got colser to her other friends either girl or guy..and i have to admit i cried because of her twice,one when she's leave the country to further her study..god knows how sad i am that momment and the 2nd when i heard rumors she's falling in love but than she said it just a rumour..i never know if she's straight or not because she seems not intrested to have a serious relatinship in a guy and she told me many2 times she never fall for a guy..which make me more confuse..me my self never into any serious relationship before beither girl or guy..so i can't tell my self. Eventhough i love her so much i never show it to her nor confess to her..which i always pretand that i dont like and reserve myself not to admit or show any obvious action that i crazyly love her..since i'm gemini so i always act in different character infront of her..usually i will in the form of cool attitude when ever i'm around her..but she always love to hold my hand in public and tell me how mush she love me and always love..which i think she did that almost to her other friends but she did give me a bit hints like 'i love you,not your older brother' because my mom love to tease her with my brother and recently she texted me and said 'if we were lesbos i will make it work' which make me more confuse..what is she trying to say? She did once stroking my hair and said how cute am i when i pretand to sleep..and in the car she always secretly looking at me..but whenever she did that to me i always take that as a joke..i really dont know what to do and so confuse right now..i'm afraid if i confess to her that it might ruin our friendship and in future it will become ackward which i dont want it to be happend but at the same time i crying and strugling inside me.i really need some to help me and give me some advice,thank you.

2. JustCallMeRJ

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First, welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

Wow, this is so hard. I've had crushes on my best friends but all of them are straight so I had to get over them. So my advice is to ask her point blank and also tell her point blank your feelings. From what it seems, she might like, or love, you back but she's probably in the same position you are, afraid to ruin your friendship. Also, something that's repeated on these boards, gender doesn't matter. It's really just who you fall in love with. You don't need to put a label on yourself. Good luck and keep us updated on what you decided to do! We're here for you!

3. makeda

hey! u'r welcome and thanks for reading my long post n give me some useful advice. do u really think she's in the same position as me? does she really love me? because i actually lost contacted with her for nearly 2 yrs she she just came back in last 2months..which i think i totally can delete my feelings for her but tehn i was wrong..her action towards me makes me doubt again..she's actually staying with me because she got no place to go..so my mom asked to live with us which im happy about it but then lately my feeling growing stronger..usually she's the one who give me some hints but i will pretend to ignore or act like i didnt care..but with your advice i might the one who will try to give a hint to her later when she's come back..i wanna how she's gonna react..but then again..if i did it which ever react she might give wether she love me back or not i have no idea how to face it..i'm afraid we gonna be so ackward :frowning2:

4. JustCallMeRJ

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can understand that. When I told my friends I liked them, they just told me that they love me but don't swing that way. But it's not awkward at all. In fact they all admired me for telling them. I think that if you two talk about it and get all your feelings out to her, even if she doesn't like you back, you'll feel a lot better. And I'm sure she'll appreciate you telling her the truth. And if she does like you back, then yay! I really think that if you're honest things won't be awkward. People like honesty. I hope it works out for you!

5. makeda

wow! How did u tell them? Do u just said it casually? Or in a serious way? I really have no courage to confess my feeling to her..i have no strength at all..im chicken out >.< i think im worried to much..what if she look down or me? Or making fun of me? I really have no idea what to do...im afraid she jz playing jokes around me..she did once tell me that she felt a strong chemistry when she's next to me...but i dont really get it..what does she mean? N as usual i will ignore n pretend im not listening..and there's another thing..what about my sexuality? Im bi? Or lesbian? I have no feeling towards anyone neither male or female but only for her..but i do sometimes love to flirt with guys but then when guy trying to approach me..then i will run away..to be honest when i saw her in college i try my very best to be friend with her..she's physically cute and have very nice figure if she dress up like a girl but she's not..she dressed up like a dude n act a bit boyish which attracts me..n the most importantly she's damn smart..very smart i must say..damn she just away for a week n i jz can stop thinking about her

6. AngCam

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Wow i know exactly where you are coming from i had a crush on my friend but i always had the fear of what would happen, would i lose her. I also think that you should just ask her straight up.. or try to bring it up in some sort of way. Another thing is that if your a lesbian and you have straight friends they tend to play around.

TAKE THE RISK

---------- Post added 31st Mar 2013 at 10:39 PM ----------

and just noticed the year of the post lol