1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I psychologically psyching myself out here?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JustCallMeRJ, May 27, 2011.

1. JustCallMeRJ

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OK, so it used to be I didn't understand transgender or gender dysphoria. I really just didn't know what they were. But coming on here I finally understood it. Then I had a dream that I was a guy. The thing is, I liked it. But I'm such a girly girl and I love being a girl. But this dream kind of put things in a new perspective. I can actually see myself as a guy. Also now I think of it, I think I sometimes like guys as a guy. Not always, but I've definitely wished I was a gay guy a couple of times. But, being bi, I definitely like girls as a girl. Is it just my dream and I'm making all of this up and psyching myself out, or am I really a semi-fluctuating bi-gendered person? This is just so confusing to me right now. :help:

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I think its just a dream :slight_smile:

That being said, there are a lot of people out there that enjoy cross-dressing ever now and then. Many drag queens are also guys that dress up like girls because they like or feel empowered by it, but they aren't transexual because that's not their gender identity. That's just a thing they do. There is also such a thing as drag kings for women.

Pretty much its all about being happy in the end. Try not to worry too much about it and just go with it. That's the best advice I can give you.

3. JustCallMeRJ

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks. It was very good advice! :slight_smile: