1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

very curious, want to try.................

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ernesttodd1234, May 30, 2011.

1. i am in a relationship with a woman, have been with her 5 years. but i am often thinking of intercourse with a man. i get vary excited. i want to experiance this but do not know where to start?

2. Mogget

Well, I'd start by talking to your partner about this. Don't say you want to have sex with a guy, necessarily, just that you're starting to get curious about this. Definitely don't just cheat on her. Alternatively, you could start talking to a counselor about this. That might be the better option.

3. Thank you for responding, i really appreciate it, i am so confused but weird kind of excited too?

4. Mogget

When we discover a new sexual aspect to ourselves, it's common to feel confused and excited. Confused because we've never seen this part of ourselves and it's strange to us, excited because hey! it's sexy! The important thing in your case is not to let it ruin your relationship with the woman you (presumably) love and desire.

5. she is a great woman and i do not want to hurt her. thanks

6. Sadepeura

I would say what Liam said as well: don't let this ruin your already existing relationship. I hope you are in love with her? Because if you are not, then you should first think about your feelings towards her. If you are also attracted to men, it doesn't mean that you couldn't be attracted to women as well. It's the person who matters in the end, isn't it?

But if you feel like these new thoughts about your sexuality are a big part of you, you should definitely talk about them with your partner, who should understand. It might be difficult but in the end it should make you feel better. In any case, as Liam said, you should not cheat on her.

7. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    talking doesn't hurt. Well, it shouldn't, anyway, so long as you're reasonable and heartfelt. Do you think your partner would become upset even from talking about your sexual fantasies?

Besides, you can always experiment with shared fantasy. An open-minded partner should be at least a little flexible in bed.

What in particular excites you about having sex with a man? If you want to experience being penetrated, you and your partner may enjoy experimenting with that. Many straight couples enjoy pegging, for example. (Urban Dictionary: pegging)

8. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wait, is this guy gone from the site already? He won 16 tournaments (what are they?) and deleted himself? :confused2:

9. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Likely he got freaked about acknowledging gay tendencies. Hopefully he'll decide to rejoin so he can work through whatever is actually going on for him.

10. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am guessing that when somebody wins a tournament and deletes their account that it carries over to their deleted "guest" account. Over time, the tournament winnings of the deleted accounts builds up, making it so everyone who has deleted their account shows as a guest who has won 16 tournaments.
    That's my best guess, anyway.

11. lulu165

lulu165 Guest

Shame. This site is so welcoming, plus there is the anonymous section.

Dear Guest, No matter what we support you join this site, we will help you through this, unless, you are not 13 yet?