1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grrr....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ty, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Ty

Ty Guest

I feel like ive been like dropped by a friend...we used to talk alot, but then a 3rd party stepped in and now we don't ever talk!

Pisses me off that ive been dropped so easily.

2. xequar

That sucks! I recently had a couple of friends that just sort of stopped talking to me for no real reason. It hurts at first, but this is another one of those instances where I would assert that they weren't very good friends anyway. My good friends came to visit me while I was in the hospital, and these two didn't even give me a call, so that pretty plainly showed me how much they really cared.

3. Tom

Tom Guest

ive had tht hapen to me afew times and its bloody annoying! hasnt been tht long since it happened last either, afew weeks mabe. but dont nworry about it, forget about them as they wont be back anytime son unfortunately, unless the 3rd party decides to leave or somet.

4. SpikySpice

This happened to me, an dthis happens to anyone, everyone:frowning2:

WEhat we do? Simple, it's not that we are bad people, but if our friends meant to drop us then forget about them, I know we try to get back teh friendship as hard as we can but if we couldnt do anything, then we better forget or else it hurts so bad. If we know it was not because of us , we didnt do anythign wrong the we dont have to worry about it, try to find new friends

5. Ty

Ty Guest

well im glad that it hasnt been thought that im acting irrationaly...cause i just felt v angry bout it...meh

6. SpikySpice

It's ok to feel angry

7. neverover

ive been in ur position. when i ask dem wats wrong, he say nothing. the worst part is hes bitching it with another ppl. then i tell myself, screw him! get another frenz. theres more than 1000 ppl in skool, its not dat hard to make frenz. so i say, get urself nother clique.