1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Micah667, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Micah667

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ok. i'm doing this on my phone so its hella hard to get it through. Haha. that's what she said. Naw Naw. but anywa.
    I really like this girl and Idk how to tell her. we have been like best friends for a while so i am afraid that's all she thinks of me as. a friend. but i know its not like i'm just attracted to her. sure she's cute. but she is such an easy person to talk to and Idk it just feels right to be with her. i'm not shy around her. and i'm afraid if i tell her she won't want to be my friend anymore and i can't loose her at a time like this. i'm talking to much.
    So what do you think. . ?

2. Flyers2011

Do you think your friend would react badly to you saying you had a crush on her? Do you know if she could possibly feel the same way?

If you're struggling with your sexuality you don't want to get into a relationship, because it will only make things hard on the both of you. But if you're honest with her about it, she's okay with it, you decide that you're comfortable enough with yourself to be with her, and she wants a relationship with you as well go for it.

Just make sure you're ready for it or you'll only end up hurting her and losing the friendship with her.

I think you should come out to her first, see how that goes, and reveal how you feel about her after that. But don't rush anything, just take your time. Make sure you come out when you're ready.

3. Micah667

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ah k thx. i think i'm mainly confused is because of My age. i don't exactly know what i want yet i'm just a kid.