1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wish Me Luck =)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Defender, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Defender

Defender Guest

Hi =)

I'll be going to the beach tomorrow - the last time I went was about 10 years ago! It was suggested by my therapist. I hope the anxiety/social phobia etc. doesn't play up. I'm going with my mum & aunty and we have to catch a few 30 min trains to get there. We won't be there all day, just for a little while. I haven't really done anything like this for a while and am just seeking a bit of encouragement (&&&) .

Wish me luck :icon_wink :slight_smile: ,

-Tez(*hug*)

2. Louise

Hey good for you Tez,
    it's never easy deliberately putting yourself into stressful situations, but I feel really good for you that you are adressing your phobias.

If you do feel stressed out close your eyes, take deep breaths and imagine yourself in a calm environment. Close out the world around you for the time it needs for you to center yourself then when you feel calm inside slowly open your eyes. Works for me every time. :icon_bigg

Hope you have a lovely time at the beach, the sea can be very soothing. If you stand on the edge of the sea and look far out onto the horizon, let the wind caress your face and the sound of the waves transport you to a second state of consciousness I think you will feel the healing and calming powers of mother nature.

If you haven't guessed I am a fan of the beach.

Have faith in yourself, you are doing good, you should feel proud of yourself:kiss:

3. lodiug

Have fun!!

4. Hydrogen

Have fun! Hope you are able to relax and have a good time.

If you get stressed, just look for hot guys.

Wish I could be in a warm sunny environment.

5. biisme

don't worry it will be great. we're all here for u. lots of luck!!!!!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

6. Jim1454

Good luck! Wishing I was going to the beach... and the hot guys suggestion? Brilliant! :eusa_danc

7. SpikySpice

good luck Tez, hope you have fun, you know you deserve it:slight_smile:

Just relax and enjoy ok

8. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I love the beach! I hope you can relax and have a good time!

9. Defender

Defender Guest

Unfortunately, the weather completely blows today, so it won't be happening :icon_sad: . Hopefully it'll happen sometime in the next week :icon_redf .

Yeah, I already had that in mind :grin: :icon_twis :goodevil: .

10. panda

Tez! the weather blows here in Toronto to.Cold and rainy.Did you ever see the movie with Bill Murray and Richard Dreyfus "What About Bob" Baby Steps.Baby Steps.My favourite is when he says "I'm sailing" Take care when you get there..

11. Samus610

Dude the beach is amazing. Can I come with? Just kidding. Anyway hope you have fun when you go and I agree with SpikeySpice you definately deserve it!:slight_smile:

12. Psychedelic Bookmarks

best of luck!!! the bravest thing is facing your fears even when you're pissing yourself.