1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm lonely...help! :(

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by l0stinthsw0rld, Nov 12, 2007.

1. l0stinthsw0rld

Out Status:
    A few people
    :tears: I am so lonely I want a man, I hate being lonely! Its so hard for me being really skinny and no one wanting me. :frowning2: I am so confused! I don't even know where to find a boyfriend, I have to watch out I know, but I don't know where to go or anything. My psychiatrist says to be happy and stop being depressed I need to find someone. :bang:

2. panda

Welcome to EC Lonely There's lots of support here.Hang on and meet some new friends.

3. happysky

Yup Pandas right. After some time here you'll get some new friends. Just take some time and be happy!

-Happy Sky

4. Corey

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I remember when i first came out i really wanted to find a guy and not be alone and just feel part of something. I am glad that i did wait... i learned a lot about myself... and what i wanted... and learned not to rush into anything either... bad move... its better to just let it come to you... instead of looking for it... it being a guy... and just as a side note: i find skinny guys really sexy
    and welcome to the EC family

5. Samus610

Yeah welcome to EC. And don't worry you'll meet some new friends. So be happy and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

6. happysky

I kinda feel like that right now. But from what I can tell, theres none in my school.

7. Bryan

I know exactally how you feel, so your not alone. I guess an easy way to meet guys would be a gsa, or some sort of gay organization. Also, I dont know if you are out to your friends, but see if they can set you up with someone (assuming you have other gay friends, I guess not everyone does). Meeting new people can be fun, but only go to a place where you feel comfortable, and dont get a bf on the internet (a little sketchy to "date" someone you have never met in the first place). anyway, welcome to EC, this is a great place, and if you just wanna chat, feel free to im me, or pm me.
    -Bryan

8. happysky

Tiny eensy teeny weenie problem with joining a GSA, I'm out to no one. And lets just say they don't take those things lightly at my school Glendale High by the way. People usually just stare at the people signing up and assume they're gay. So unfortunately for me I have to keep clear of that method. I know I will have to come out sometime, but now I think its too soon. I was sooooo close to coming out to my lesbian friend, mainly because I am really attracted to her brother, but I ended up not doing so because if I mess up, I'll have a full two years left in High School dealing with it.
    Oh yah and thanks for the advice.

#8 happysky, Nov 12, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2007
  9. l0stinthsw0rld

Out Status:
    A few people
    (&&&) Thanks everyone for the support, ad yea i am out to my closest friends. We don't have an orginization like that at my school, it is very small!

10. SpikySpice

Well, joining this forum is the st step to seize your lonelyness

I know some people on here, they coem here to talk becaus ethey feel lonley, they make friends here, and that is the 1st step.

But the important thing is you need a friend or a boyfriend next to you physically. Like Brian said, your friends can hook you up with friends in school, it can be the safe place to get a boyfriend

Well, if your school dosent have any clubs or organizations, you can search to see if is there any GLBT club near your place to go to, not crazy clubs but places to help peopel taht have teh same situations liek you

But dont get a boyfriend on here or anywhere else on teh net, it's unsafe, impossible and dosent make sense soemtimes lol, because it's just like a bunch of codes, what you need is soemone physically next to you, and it's so scary sometimes x.X

Anyway, many peopel feel teh same thing liek you do, even I feel it sometiems. So I try my best to stay happy

I hope taht you will find a boyfriend soon, dont let what peopel say to pull you down, trust in yourself, be confidence of your appearance.

You know, you should post thsi earlier since you joined on August, so we could help you earlier:slight_smile:

11. l0stinthsw0rld

Out Status:
    A few people
    My school only has about 500-700 students i like some of the guys but i dont know if they would like me like that i doubt it and i know i should have posted sooner but i attempted suicide and was committed to the hospital for like a month and just rememered i had this! Its hard for me cause i want a certain type of bf and i really have not askd my friends about them looking out for what im looking for, im really reluctant to eventhough i am out with most of my friends!

12. Louise

You are lonely but not alone. Almost everyone here has gone/is going through what you are. We are all one big lovely family here. Hold on, there is hope... promise :kiss:

13. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel like you do... it's hard for us gay people, especially in small towns / small faraway countries...

14. l0stinthsw0rld

Out Status:
    A few people
    I wish I knew if any of the guys at my school liked me I just am so tired of being alone and having no one I can talk to face to face and understand and tell me its ok to cry! :frowning2:

15. Bryan

"Tiny eensy teeny weenie problem with joining a GSA, I'm out to no one. And lets just say they don't take those things lightly at my school Glendale High by the way. People usually just stare at the people signing up and assume they're gay. So unfortunately for me I have to keep clear of that method. I know I will have to come out sometime, but now I think its too soon. I was sooooo close to coming out to my lesbian friend, mainly because I am really attracted to her brother, but I ended up not doing so because if I mess up, I'll have a full two years left in High School dealing with it.
    Oh yah and thanks for the advice."

Most GSAs have a confidentiality thing going for them.