1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't take this anymore...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Gera-Kun, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Gera-Kun

In advance, i am sorry for the language i'm about to use...just not in the freaking mood...

Ok, I like seriously need help. I feel like i'm going to have a breakdown or something. first of all, i'm fucking stressed to the max. by MANY things, so don't bother asking for a list. Second, I practically fucking snapped at a very good friend who i freaking love to death (you know who you are, and once again i am very sorry) It's just that i can't take this shit anymore...I feel like I have failed at life. the main thing that triggered this was that my friend who i fucking love to death thinks that Bulimia is the only solution to weight lose. WHY CAN'T YOU FREAKING GET THE PICTURE THAT IT FUCKING HURTS YOUR BODY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ARGH!!!!!! Can't take this! Of all the people, of all the freaking guys in the world, how come one who i care most about in the whole world wants to be hurting himself?! What fucking sucks the most is that i can't do any fucking thing about it! he lives like so freaking far away and i can't even go over to knock some sense into him! I mean, come on! I would give practically anything to be fucking 150!!!! and here he is, looking nice, slim, PERFECT, and wanting to lose MORE!!!!! ARGH!!!!!! I HATE THIS, I HATE THIS, I HATE THIS!!!! I fucking love you to death. you look so perfect. yet, you wanna look like that bitch Nicole Richie?!?!?!?! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!! what can i do to make you see that you're fine the way you are? ...fuck...i'm off now...

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Bulimia is an illness and until your friend is really ready to help himself, you are just going to have to live with it. You can try to help by finding him some support groups either online or in person. What about his parents? Do they know of his problem? Hang in there and keep being his friend. When he decides to stop this destructive behavior, he's going to need you to love and support him like you have been doing. Don't give up on him. He needs you. Obviously, you care very much about him. (*hug*)

3. ebra

wow...if nothing else that makes me feel like shit for hurting myself.

4. Gera-Kun

Crud....I can't believe i wrote this! O.O hehe...srry...well, i have my jets cooled a bit, and i can control myself already. man, i wonder how it would have been if i wrote it yesterday...:confused: ok, nvrmnd...you wouldn't want to know how it would have been...>.>

well, if he does end up reading this, which idk if he will, just know that i really do care 4 you and that i don't want you to be hurting yourself. idk what i'll do if something bad were to happen to you...i really do want to help you, but i have no idea how...(sorry Becky, but i have no idea how to look 4 a support group where he is...) I care 4 you a lot and you know it. plz, take care of yourself and your health...