1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soooooo moving....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by thedylan, Jun 14, 2011.

1. thedylan

I am moving to a college in Salt lake city utah and want to know what kind of lgbt communities are there if anyone has any good references that would be great

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Las Vegas to Salt Lake City? Frying pan into the...well, OK not exactly "fire", but you get the idea. :slight_smile:

A couple references. There's a Utah Pride Center right in Salt Lake. (Utah Pride Center | The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer Community Center), and it looks like they offer several community activities to get involved in. There's also a gay magazine based in SLC - Q Salt Lake. You might get some information from them. (QSaltLake - Utah's Gay and Lesbian News and Entertainment Magazine | Utah's Gay and Lesbian News and Entertainment Magazine)

Lex

3. thedylan

Yeah lex you know my problem but I am going to one of the most anti-mormon schools because the students arent going there for church and stuff its a tough school to get into and its constant 8-5 classes mon-fri 180 credits in two and a half years but i will check those thx