1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does this mean?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lodiug, Nov 13, 2007.

1. lodiug

There was this guy at my school that I liked. (He has those gay stereotypes. And even though I only told my best friend that I was gay, he knew it too! He just walked up to my friend and told her that he knew that I was gay). The thing is that I thought he liked me too. He stared at me constantly...and it seemed liked he was interested. Even my friends saw that he constantly glanced at me. And everytime I looked back he nervously looked away. When I stopped looking at him he looked back at me again. I kinda liked it. Anyways...he has a profile on a website where I wrote him a note. I said that I liked him and asked him why he always looked at me. The problem is that he never responded even though he goes to his profile almost daily. And now I don't see him anymore (I went to another school).
    Why didn't he write back? Any thoughts??

2. Louise

It might simply be because he has moved to another school, this is a very disturbing and unsettling time for him. If he knew that he was moving schools maybe he didn't want to start anything with you and have another thing on his mind to make the move more difficult. :kiss: