1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

do u think i can

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Colosses, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i have disidid to thriy and put the stuff that happin to me in medal school behind me i will thriy to leave the mimores of having a kiefe plod on and being folod after school and being ask to levee by the principal. i no it will be hard to forgit so i cud rely yous support and advise.
    (i apologies for the spelling)

2. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you talked to anyone about this other than us?

Why did the principle ask you to leave?

3. DarkClarity

As Corporal Sparks said, Why did the Principal ask for you to leave?

Don't worry, you get all the support you need here.

4. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ya whith my family but they think a trial thaat indid whith a prinsibal how lost hear job and 3 studints suspindid from school for 6 months was onof.
    the Principal ask me to levee becaus she thot i was gay and she had sum series problems whit that.
    ps my family pretends that it never hapind

5. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your principal seriously asked you to leave school because she thought you were gay?
    And your family did nothing about this?
    I'm pretty sure she could get into some big trouble unless there is something really good to explain her actions.

6. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    like i sead she lost hear job

7. whiterosebeka

i would sue for discrimination. it would help with putting those things in the past.
    that principal should be fired.
    you could take it to the media, file police reports and see what happens. i tried looking up to see if there was anything against discrimination against lgbt students, but i have found no results :frowning2: i believe there is a law, and if your not sure, you could always find a way to look it up with your libraries and what not, or even ask a police officer.

do anything and everything to take the principal down. be heard! make changes! do something!

i know it'll be hard to put it behind you, but smile, God will handle those that pass judgment upon another person! :grin:

---------- Post added 15th Jun 2011 at 01:28 PM ----------

Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Part of a series of articles on
    Discrimination
    General forms
    [show]General
    Specific forms
    [show]Social
    [show]Manifestations
    [show]Policies
    [show]Other forms
    [show]Related topics
    Discrimination portal
    This box: view · talk · edit
    Wikisource has original text related to this article:
    Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act
    The Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act, also known as the Matthew Shepard Act, is an American Act of Congress, passed on October 22, 2009,[1] and signed into law by President Barack Obama on October 28, 2009,[2] as a rider to the National Defense Authorization Act for 2010 (H.R. 2647). Conceived as a response to the murders of Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr., the measure expands the 1969 United States federal hate-crime law to include crimes motivated by a victim's actual or perceived gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.[3]
    The bill also:
    removes the prerequisite that the victim be engaging in a federally-protected activity, like voting or going to school;
    gives federal authorities greater ability to engage in hate crimes investigations that local authorities choose not to pursue;
    provides $5 million per year in funding for fiscal years 2010 through 2012 to help state and local agencies pay for investigating and prosecuting hate crimes;
    requires the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to track statistics on hate crimes based on gender and gender identity (statistics for the other groups were already tracked). [4][5]
    The Act is the first federal law to extend legal protections to transgender persons.[6]

GO FOR IT!!! :grin: sorry, i got excited for finding something for you :grin: (!)

8. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    wed already sud but my family does not like to toke about it.:icon_sad:
    you no this is the ferst time i have discus this in 4 years i gees i gust got tierd of suppressing it.it is funny in a whey discussing it i mean it us to give me nightmares so bad i did not sleep for days but i dont wont to be afraid anymore.

#8 Colosses, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  9. whiterosebeka

your family is tryin to put it behind them. now that you have done something about it, and had everything go accordingly, its time to put it behind you.

what entirely are you struggling with? is it the thoughts that are associated with the discrimination? are you afraid of it happening again in some later part of your life? i mean whats going on to where you can't put it behind you?

---------- Post added 15th Jun 2011 at 01:45 PM ----------

btw, i tried the vocoloid that you posted, i liked the instrumentals (its rare to hear those now a days) but didn't like the lyrics :frowning2: but the instrumentals were awesome!!! i'm a former marching band nerd lol)

10. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ya i gis that is 1 resin keping me in the closit

11. whiterosebeka

don't let those get to you. i know its hard, but your strong and can overcome anything put in your path.
    besides the light is better then the dark. stop worrying how people view you, worry about how you see yourself.
    one thing that helps me, is finding a way to release those worries. rather it be writing it down, talking with someone or some way of getting it off your chest. once you have done that, look at it like a book, a new chapter is awaiting for you to write, are you going to start it off with things from the past or move forward? moving forward is the best thing that you could ever do. Remember the lessons learned, but don't sit and think about the negatives. the negatives will only bring you down. and the lesson learned from the discrimination isn't all negative, the lesson i see is that people are stupid and are very scared of gay people (which is pretty funny!), that although there are people who are like that, there are people accepting of who you are.

besides, God tells us to not to judge people. those people that are judging you (like the principal) will get dealt with when they pass away. and if your not a believer in Christ, then i am sorry for this view point, and i hope that i did not offend you.

but relax, be comfortable with yourself, and the more comfortable you get with yourself, people can be comfortable with you and your sexual orientation. don't let it bother you, as you will find its going to be a bit difficult and that its going to happen later on. just don't let it bring you down.

12. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ok thanks i think that will help me alot:slight_smile:

13. whiterosebeka

i hope so. if not feel free to post to my wall, i'll try and help out as much as i can :grin: