1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

was i that blind

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Colosses, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    my friend how is a female just ask me if i was gay :eek: haw did she gees. so i disidid to be onist and say yes so it macks me wont to no was i that blind of me being gay becus she dus not no ine of the people i have told that i am gay. i am confuse:bang:

2. Eleanor Rigby

You know, some people have a sixth sens for that kind of things.
    But what matters most isn't that something about yourself was clear to her when it still was confused for you, what matters is that you came out to her and that she is supportive of you. (I suppose she is, your post wasn't clear about that, but I imagine that if she was having a problem with your homosexuality, you would have told us).
    So, congratulations for coming out to her and don't over-analyse things :wink:

Take care, Cécile

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations on coming out! :slight_smile:

As Cecile mentioned, some people are really good at figuring it out or being able to guess it. If it is any help, not too long ago, the receptionist at my workplace figured out that I'm gay, without me ever mentioning it. Like your friend, the receptionist asked me based on her hunch.

It might be a bit awkward at first but if your friend is accepting and supportive, it is actually good that you confirmed it. Maybe just ask her not to mention it someone else as you would like to be the one who mentions it to others.

4. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    thanks both of u i feel beater and good that people r supporting me.:slight_smile: