1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i almost told him

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Colosses, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    so i disidid to tell that one Friend i was gay. he called me just nawe and he asks me if i he cud cum over i sead no because we r still moving (which is true) so thin he asks me win we cud hang i seed idk thin i asks him hawe he wood feel if he had a gay friend he sed idk i gees it wood dipind on the Persian so i asks him to be give an example and he told me he wood probibl feel bitrayd if a closs friend like me was gay because best friends r suppose to not keep sekrints fum echuther so in the end i whust out.:icon_sad: i was afraed i wood hert him:tears:....am i a cawerd?:icon_sad: or am i just stupid:bang:

2. whiterosebeka

you are neither.
    he's just having a small problem accepting it. but it sounds like he is willing to overcome his problem in order to stay friends with you. which makes him a really good friend.
    just relax! breath!

3. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    k so shutd i tell him in pharsin insted of over the phone b/c i think he is the last pharsin that i am willing to cum out and say i am gay to. after him i probily wont tell anyone for a whiall.

4. thomasJ722

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    if you really trust the kid, then tell him in person. He made the argument that best friends do not keep secrets.Well, you can tell him that best friends understand why some secrets are kept. You can also tell him that best friends are the only trustable people with information such as this. tell him in person. you shouldnt regret it