1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just feel lost.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by The Dudeh, Jun 17, 2011.

1. The Dudeh

The Dudeh Guest

I just don't know what I'm doing anymore. I've told three of my close friends that I'm bi but lately I've been thinking that I'm just gay. I'm permanently down and irritable, and I just feel really upset all the time, which makes me cut. I'd pretty much stopped but now it's getting worse again.

I just don't what to do at all and I just feel completely and utterly lost. :help:

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Like you have already heard a billion times on here, sexuality is fluid and it can take a while for us to fully understand and accept it, so don't beat yourself up for feeling lost :slight_smile: We have all been there once or twice so you are definitely not alone.

When I first came out I told my friends that I liked guys, but only in a sexual way and nothing else. Even kissing used to gross me out. Then when I started dating guys I had to explain myself to them again. And now that I feel like I'm more gay than I had realized I also realized that there is no need to explain your sexuality to anyone except yourself.

Your friends accept you for who you are as a person and NOT because of your sexuality. So, yes. You maybe be gayer than you originally thought, but so what. It doesn't change who you are one bit and if your friends really care bout you then they won't care about your sexuality at all :slight_smile: