1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

think it i abaut time i put it dawn

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Colosses, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i think it is about time i put dawn the racier if u chach my drift. i figure that to fore git the past i nead to stop herting myself and move on i mean i am 17 an i think it is time i grow up and fhase the fact that that hapind and it it over whit and that kind of stuff so any advise and support wood be cool.... do u think i was stupid

2. Tracy Lord

No, I don't think you are stupid; I think you are in a great deal of (understandable) pain.

3. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't think you're stupid either, you've been through an awful lot and it's understandable the emotions that you're feeling at the moment.

It is a good plan to move forward, it's not easy to choose to do that, so you're a very strong person for deciding to do so. It's the right choice and there are always people around you, be it in real life with your friends and family, or on here. It's good to talk though things, be it big or small things, just to sort it out or get it off your chest, to help with coming to terms with it before letting it go and moving on.

It's not a process that should be rushed and it will take how ever long that it takes. We're here for you. I would second CKDHaven's comment on finding a councillor, for they are fantastic people to turn to if you find that you can't really talk to someone around you nor on here because you want the instant face-to-face interaction.

You are doing so well (*hug*)