1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible crush? What do I do?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BlueFoxfireS8, Jun 18, 2011.

1. BlueFoxfireS8

Heh. So, the most(well, today at least) wonderful thing happened to me. I finally had a chance to talk with this really cute girl in my class. I have had wanted that chance the moment I first saw her(I AM SO CHEESY! XD). Anyway, it went really great, she was the first person in, like, two years that I would just be so open and talk, talk, talk to. I mean, I just about told her things(things that I would say is kind of boring when I talk to other people) that zipped past my head. It was so awesome! X3 I haven't had this much fun talking to anyone about the most ridiculous things. I even actually got my attention called for being loud in class(I always got that for being too soft spoken; at this point the smiley just exploded from too much joy)

Anyway, I just wanted to know what my situation here is exactly and any advice you might have. I really like her and feels so drawn to her emotionally and possibly romantically but I can't just make sense of it all right now.

Also, this is the first time that I've ever talked to anyone about something like this so help(seriously, I cannot imagine a smiley for this post anymore :bang:slight_smile:.

2. DarkClarity

Well you said that everything went well while talking to her but you haven't really described what she was like during the conversation. Did she really seem into you? Are you sure your not confusing 'I think she's into me' with friendliness?

From what you described it sounds one sided to me. I had conversations like the one you described with people before, so it doesn't mean there's a spark or chemistry.

It sounds like it's still early days. I hope I'm wrong and she's into you.

3. BlueFoxfireS8

:eusa_doh: :bang:

Well, yeah, she was really responsive and she laughed with me a lot. We were both smiling the whole time so I can't tell for sure. My mind felt like it was on overload when I was writing so sorry for any details I missed.

Oh, and, if it means anything, we had to do works by twos and for some reason(which I can't say I know) I was her first choice. She was just looking at me, waiting to confirm that. And after, one of our classmates congratulated her in regard to having me as her partner(I think). :icon_redf

4. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would call this rather a no-brainer. You obviously like her. You get along well. She seems to like you as well (at least well enough to pick you first to work with).

At this point, I don't think it would be at all inappropriate to just ask her to meet up outside of school sometimes. Just to go see a movie, have something to drink, or to hang out someplace nice. No need to call it a date explicitely, but it would be a great opportunity to talk some more, and find out whether you enjoy each other's company outside school too!