1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the hell

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Monique_Massacre, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what is wrong with wairing black or being french or having difrent veiws and being your own person and expressing yourself by however means you feel you should??? nothing so why does every one feel the need to give one shit for it how can one be so judgmental when there is alot obout them that could be judged as well why is it that just because somone wairs black that they are angry or depressed or upset or depressed. i thought EC was a place to come and be yourself a place were you would not be judged so harshly by the people here. i dont know about the rest of you but i came here to feel safe not to get raged on because i wair black .. :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: (!) oh yea and what the hell is wrong with listening to your own style of music

#1 Monique_Massacre, Nov 13, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2007
  2. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I agree 100%. I am shocked to find steriotyping here of all places. We can not assume just because someone acts in ways steriotypes do that they are that steriotype. It is very wrong to assume that someone has issues when we really don't know. People are who they are and should be able to express themselves how they like.

3. l0stinthsw0rld

Out Status:
    A few people
    Ya steotyping is a bitch I hate how homophobic people want nothing to do with you once you tell them your gay but ya whats up with people these days they can be so judgemental and hurtful! I would love if no one looked at whats on the outside and more of their inside or personality not their looks! I agree 100% as well but what can ya do its like they say "you can please some of the people some of the time, but you cant please all of the people all of the time!" Its not fair!

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I think a reminder needs to be made about the use of this forum. We are here to support eachother and respect eachothers differences. Perhaps this should have been taken up with chatroom moderators instead of posted here on the forum. Monique I deleted your second post but I want you to know that not everybody feels this way and I would ask that we please be respectful whether here or in the chatrooms.

5. it has been taken up with the mods derek took care of that this is supost to be the place i came to feel like myself and i get attacked for being difrent ..isnt that what this is for to be your self and not get riped on ...?? this is not the first time it has ahhened and it is not just to me it is to tothers as well i have seen others be treated the same way as i have ..

6. ThisOneFreak

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    People at my old school were scared of me because I wore black, kept my hoodie's hood up all the time, and listened to metal. It's ridiculous what assumptions a humans mind can produce.

7. CrimsonThunder

Dunno why my post was deleted, but as I said everyone has their own "style" of music.

Edit: Probably because there were two threads made.

Legend!

#7 CrimsonThunder, Nov 13, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2007
  8. Louise

I must have missed something on the way coz I didn't see Morgan critisized for wearing black.

I know you come here to be free, to be yourself having said that so do others and they say what they think. This is just their opinion and they have a right to it. You don't have to agree with them or even like what they say but that is their right to be free.

You are free to be who you want to be, say what you want but if you want that freedom for yourself you have also to give it to others even if what they say isn't always what you want to hear.

I am not trying to attack you here, far from it but I worry a bit about why it matters to you so much what people think of you. You are a good, decent, caring person, you know this, we see this in your threads and posts. You have maybe more than your share of personal problems you certainly shouldn't add to these by listening to negative comments from people who maybe don't realise the depth of damage they can do to someone who is feeling fragile.

Let negative words be like water off a ducks back.

9. Steam Giant

The forum and chatroom moderators are discussing this issue, and I can assure you that the proper action will be taken. As far as this post...yes, stereotyping is a horrible thing, and I'm sorry that you were made its next victim, but bringing up this particular issue here isn't going to help in its resolution, and may just get people mad. Don't worry :thumbsup: I understand your perspective, and will make sure it's represented.

10. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I will close this thread for now, while discussions are ongoing. As part of the discussions we are reviewing the relevant chatroom logs.

If you have any specific information to add please send a PM to me or any of the chatroom mods.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.