1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my f#$% past

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Colosses, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    so i think that it is time to com clean with what effects medal school really had on me.
    i cut my self in for different parts of my body do to dipreshin my left rest, both of my upper arms and my left leg. I also atimptid suasied 7 times in the past 3 years. my best friend deiying because he was ditermind to stand up for me he was pikt on so mush he stopt eating and in the end he starved to death it. it has bin 1 year sins i have last tot of killing myself and it has bin a 2 days sins i last cut myself and i haven't tot of doing it in that sins thin. the past has bin hare and i think to my self naw if i can git over dipreshin thin what cant i do. I will not go back to all of that so i will not just sit dawn and let people be mean to me or my friends i hear plleaj that i will be strong for me and my desist friend.

2. lulu165

lulu165 Guest

Thats the best thing. Moving on. One day, Ill be able to also.

3. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    k so 1 sine of weeknis but i am posting this song i honer of my disest friend[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CShp6QPAgmc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

4. Nat3

Nat3 Guest

Hello, it is nice that you are accepting you past. Accepting and comprehending stuff helps the process of moving on. =D Good luck and keep it up.

5. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hay thanks:slight_smile: it was not easy for me but i think i am redye to move on but i don't think i am ready to say good bye just yet.:frowning2: