1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

shes hot

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ICTOAUN, Jun 22, 2011.

1. ICTOAUN

i really like this girl at my school. i think she is so hot. im pretty sure she knows i like her because when no one is looking, shell tease the hell out of me. i know shes straight. she is just enjoying the fact that im so into her. shed probably do stuff with a girl just for the fun of it. which makes me even more interested.
    i want to just tell her how much i like her, but that might drive her away. ive known her for over five years. and at times we have become so close.. im afraid of scaring her off. she is leaving for college at the end of summer.. maybe this is a good time to forget about her and move on.. but i also think that i will always look back and think "what would have happened if i had told her".
    i dont want a relationship with her.. thats not it. id b more than happy to just hook up with her. i just want her to know how much i care about her. how great she is. and how great she looks to me haha. and i just want to see her reaction.
    if i told her.. there is a chance she could reveal my secret. i dont know what to do..
    to tell or not to tell. to make a move or to let her go. advice? :help:

2. TheWanderer

you said it not me.

Just to entertain a few more thoughts, your both just out of high school(assuming from the above comment) at that age I dont recall being able to just ask someone for a hook up and not have it be a big deal. Whether it be people found out or there were emotions that came up after the fact.

You said she is straight, yes "straight" girls will hook up with girls. Lesbian girls can hook up with guys however, is it really worth it too you to have an experience with someone that may not be into like you are? Again I don't really know your exact age or your story per se, it just seems like a straight crush that inevitably would leave you feeling worse than before.

and finally you said she might reveal your secret. Im confused because you said she might now you like her in the beginning of your post and that comment comes at the end. If in fact she doesn't know your secret(again assuming this means your still closeted) then its TOTALLY not worth it. For obvious reasons this should be the deal breaker.

So yes, move on, find someone who is a lesbian or bi, and have your fun that way.

3. ICTOAUN

i apologize if my earlier post was a bit confusing... i get the feeling that she knows i like her because she flirts with me. and yes, i said she doesnt know my secret because i havent told her im a lesbian.
    i hope this straightened things out for you