1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guilt problem

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ChutneyFarmer, Jun 26, 2011.

1. ChutneyFarmer

I have posted before about having sadist feelings, and now have established that I am probably a sadomasochist. It's something that doesn't add up with my personality, and something I want to leave behind, but can't until I have closure on an incident.
    A good few years ago, a guy was round at my house. I didn't really like him. He decided to pull a trick by pretending to be asleep. He used to do this all the time - the cheeky grin on his face was a big giveaway. After some waiting, I dragged him up to my room and left him there to see if he would come down. He kept up the act. In frustration and anger, I gave him a wedgie, pulled his trousers down, and even paddled him with a stick. He kept up the act all through this, and even a while after. He didn't protest one bit, and, in the following days and weeks, didn't seem phased at all by it. It wasn't that bad. We were two ten-year-olds, and the incident could be passed off as boyish horseplay.
    At the time there were no conscious sexual connotations, bt now I think I might have gotten pleasure from it. It's the only time my instincts have broken through my stolidly moral personality. Without the subconscious sexual feelings, I see no real problem with the incident. But with them, I feel like a monster. :bang:
    I feel like I need to be punished, but dragging this up may make it worse for the boy, and I would never be seen as normal again. :frowning2:
    I tried to talk to my mum about it, but she dismissed it immediately, as it doesn't add up to my personality. :goodevil:
    I am the only one who knows about these feelings, and the only one who hasn't moved on. I want to talk about it, but that may have consequences. I just need closure so that I can get on with my life. :help:

2. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That doesn't sound like a big deal at all.... Kids do that kind of stuff to eachother.
    You're gay, so you probably enjoyed it because, though it didn't seem that sexual at the time, for you it was a little sexual. If I were in your situation, i'd have gotten pleasure from that too. You're not a sadomasochist just because you liked messing with a guy.

He didn't stop you, and was probably not asleep. I wouldn't worry about this, it doesnt sound like a big issue.