1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what do i do?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by fallenangels, Jul 4, 2011.

1. fallenangels

My parents mean the world to me and I talk to them about EVERYTHING, but one thing. They don't know I might be bisexual. I don't even know if I'm bi or not!! I've had boyfriends before, but now I find myself looking at some of my close friends or even just some girls at school from time to time and finding myself somewhat attracted to them, but when I think about liking another girl I feel weird. I'm not saying that its not right for other girls to like other girls, I'm not saying its wrong, its just weird for me to think I like other girls, because I've had soo many boyfriends! I don't know how to tell my parents and when. Should I wait until I know for sure I'm bi or tell them now? I'm also scared I might get kicked out of my house since my parents (more like my mom) are so religous. :help:

2. deadgiveaways

I think u should wait 2 tell your parents untill you really know if you are bisexual. And if they do kick you out when you tell them you should save some $ up now so you can take care of your self, (and it would help if you had a place 2 stay 2). :slight_smile:

3. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

You seem to have started coming out to yourself, which can be one of the scariest things. I think you should probably concentrate on yourself before you start thinking about anyone else. Try to accept yourself and be comfortable with this new feeling that you are discovering. Stick around, meet some people and ask as many questions as you like. With time it all starts feeling much simpler and things sort of start falling into place.

You might also want to check out the Kinsey Scale. Its a pretty awesome tool to help you understand just how fluid sexuality can be. It won't give you all of your answers, but it might be able to help you understand yourself a little bit more :slight_smile: