1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sometimes you have to.....................

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by katmando, Nov 16, 2007.

1. katmando

(although this should probably go under chit-chat) SCREW YOUR OCD, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION AND HURTFUL THINGS PEOPLE say and...........

JOIN THE PARTY. If you are on my space I would love to add you as one of my friends, and return the favor. I dunno what got into me, but I feel like this is a big step

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=61173259

(!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!)

2. biisme

i don't have myspace, but thnx for the invite!

3. katmando

Hey:

Iwas just wondering if other people ever get weird messages on there my space page. My page has only been active for a few days, but I got 3 messages from some guy yesterday and he wrote "wanna meet in a hotel room with some guys" Then he left 2 follow up message. I looked at his profile and he said he was "high" then after not responding he wrote I hope he hope he was not too forward. Then he wrote why I am not replying.

I finally put him on ignore, but it was creepy me out too much. So I asked him if he knew me, since he did not live all far away and I knew the city he was using his myspace account from. He never responded. I dunno. Its part of my personality, but I guess even though looking at his pic(his profile was marked mprivate) and knowing I really did know him I was getting a little paranoid. I also once went out with someone and his God Mother lives around there and the guy and I did not like each other.

Then another person emailed me without seeming to look at my profile and didn't really comment on my profile, but said she is moving to my are, and wants to meet me. Her profile was from out of state.

I don't mind people approaching me. But the people emailing me were very weird.

Anyone have similar experiences?? Or is this just happening to me??

Justin

4. Louise

Hi Justin,
    Don't worry there are a lot of weirdos out there. If you feel a message is a bit iffy put it in the ignore bit of your homepage but for the rest... just get chatting, it will do you the world of good.

I looked at your homepage this morning, it is really good. I don't have a homepage... wouldn't even know how to go about making one :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

I would love to put myself up as one of your friends but not so sure about the photo :icon_sad: The camera may never lie but gosh it's mean with me!!!

5. JSG

JSG Guest

No it's not !

6. SpikySpice

That happens constantly to me and used to happened to my friend

Weird chicks just kept adding us and when we view their pages, just teh smae background, About me, Who I liek to meet, and also a link said View my hot naked pics and stuffs, of cousre i didnt cliock on thso elinks, what if they bomb my laptop with dirty virus

And now they kept adding, and also sent me same messages all oever again say they are moving near my place and wanna hook up with me and stuffs liek that

I guess they are some kind of same team working for an adult website

But i hate it so freakign annoying, just have to click on deny deny deny. But teh good thing is i know if the sender is them, base on simple girly names and the way teh pics look

But still annoying as hell >_<

7. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    The people that want to be your "friend" to advertise are the people that annoy me. I've deleted quite a few people from my friend's list on myspace.

8. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

My MySpace is set to only display comments once I approve them. That way I can get rid of the junk (and report it as spam if necessary) without it appearing on the page. I also ignore friend requests unless I know who it is , so most of my MySpace friends are people here. I have occasionally added a "friend" from their request because I couldn't access their page, then looked at the page, decided I don't recognise them and removed them from my friends again. So they have been a friend for just a few minutes.

I think it would be better if MySpace defaulted to working this way (especially with comment approval).

9. SpikySpice

i still get those"sexy strangers" in my friend request today X.x

10. katmando

Another quick question and I tried to goole to find the answer. I have gone to a few myspace pages and every line was crossed out under everything that was written, but you can still see what they wrote. Do you know why this is??

Thanks in advance.

11. katmando

Can anyone tell me where you find "your counter" on your myspace page. I found it and now I can not. I have been looking for 45 minutes and its driving me nuts.

I know its probably right in front of my face, but I can still not find it.

Thanks in advance
    Justin

#11 katmando, Nov 25, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2007