1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Threads

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by gayinva, Nov 16, 2007.

1. gayinva

Is there any place on the forum where we can look at some of the most helpful threads?

2. SpikySpice

For helpful threads they are on this forum, the Support and Advices, for your coming out and all sort of problems

The Health one is to help you to live a healthy life and being

Feedbacks is for helping for sort of problems about using this forum

:slight_smile:

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

There is no easy way of finding "the best threads" because people have different ideas about what are good threads. It depends on what you're looking for at the time.

As a guide though, look through the three sections in the Support Area for threads that have got lots of replies and which the title seems relevant.

As you read threads you'll get to recognise specific regular posters who say things that you agree with or find useful etc. You can then use the search system to find other threads they have posted in (by clicking on their names and choosing the relevant option).

There are a few "sticky" posts at the top of some of the sections. These are generally information rather than discussion, and are worth looking through if the subject is relevant.

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Personally, I have alot of PFLAG (Parents, Families, and Friends, of Lesbians and Gays) resources that could be beneficial to you too. All you have to do is PM me and let me know what you are looking for.