1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Danny19, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Danny19

hey guys so i got a citation on april. it was 480 for crossing a dam yellow light. i dont have money and i forgot its due today. i want to get an extension but it doesnt make sense when i try to on the website. this is the first thing it says.

"You understand that the use of this web site to handle a traffic citation does not alter or extend any statutory deadlines. Thus, your failure to make any payment on time or other failure to meet any deadline will not be excused, even if caused by COURT’s error or any malfunction relating to this web site, and any applicable penalties, fines and interest levied or accruing as a result of such failure to pay on time or meet another deadline will apply."

help me. what does this mean? i cant get a freaken extension or what? :bang::bang::bang:

i appreciate the help!!!

2. dl72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The best thing to do is call and talk to someone. That is if you can get through. You will need to keep trying. It is saying that because you are late, as far as doing an extension. When you do talk to someone, get their name and write down the date and time you called. Good luck.

3. addyction

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well, idk how to help. . . but 480 for crossing a yellow light? wth? i was charged 194 for speeding 12 mph over and i thought THAT was too much. sucks, bro/: good luck, thoughh

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your best bet is to go down to the place you would ordinarily pay, plead your case, and set up a payment schedule. The phone will place you in terminal on-hold-land, and as tempting as it may be, I don't think you can simply send them an e-mail saying "Hey, tried to get an extension but couldn't figure it out, so you can't say I didn't try."

Lex