1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So Confused

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by SamanthaSmiles, Jul 7, 2011.

1. SamanthaSmiles

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've known that I like girls since I was eleven, and when I was thirteen I fell in love for the first time. Her name was Melissa, and she was positively amazing. We would spend hours in bed, kissing and sharing our dreams. She broke my heart. The entire time we were together she had a boyfriend, which I knew about. Then one day I get a text "Sorry Sam...I tihnk I'm straight." I was depressed for months. I binge drank. I self-medicated in every way possible. I was losing a girlfriend, and a best friend. Now I'm in the same situation with a different girl. Ellie is so much more than Melissa was. She's the reason I wake up, the reason I keep going. Should I keep it going, or should I not risk our friendship? Please help.

2. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well is Ellie a lesbian or bisexual? If she is straight, or she's already seeing someone, then don't try to date her. Otherwise, go for it!

3. MoDude66

MoDude66 Guest

If she is straight, let it go. It would be in your best interest. If she is Lesbian, Go with it.

4. Katelynn

It';s hard to be in a relationship, but even harder when you feel it slipping away sometimes. The most important thing in ANY relationship is communication. As long as you know how she feels & she knows how you feel, you can both work through anything.

5. SamanthaSmiles

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She's unsure about her sexuality.