1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't know how to come out, help???

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by 4alex6, Jul 7, 2011.

1. 4alex6

I've been trying to figure out how I can come out and tell my friends that I am bisexual. I have already told a few of my close friends but I don't know how to tell my other friends. I feel like the best way to come out is on Facebook but I don't know what to post on my wall or what to send in my messages to my other friends. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do??? :confused::help:

2. Lucas16

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    As one closer step to fully out, i just set my FB status thing as Interested in: Men and Women, since they actually have to go to ur profile to see it :slight_smile:

3. TinyDancer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh wow, I didn't know you could actually do that on Facebook now! (Set to men AND women). I just took it off my profile all together because I didn't know which one to set it to haha.

4. Weatherguy101

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've done that too(completely taken down the interested in to individuals that i'm attracted to) :thumbsup:
    Everyone else can see it though

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I did that before I realized that you could put men and women. I have just changed my relationship status so far. I plan on telling people soon.

6. Gleeko0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    After i came out to all my close friends, i pretty much don't care about it anymore. I'm openly who i am, if someone ask me "Are you gay?" i answer, "Nop, i'm bi" Or "are you into guys?" I answer; "Nop, into both genders." And...I talk openly about it. When i see a hot guy walking about and i want to comment about it with a female friend, i do it. Yeah....Strangely, my whole classroom knows i am bisexual (the whole school, possibly), i guess after you tell a few people and become "open" about it, it goes all by itself. I recommend my strategy =P
    ------
    ------
    -----
    ps: sorry about how my posts look like interview answers lol, it seems its much easier for me to explain what i want to say, posting like that ^^

#6 Gleeko0, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  7. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just sent one of my close friends a facebook message because I know that I couldn't say it to her face.

8. Fiddledeedee

I told the school gossip (on purpose) and gave him permission to tell others. I haven't got facebook, though.

9. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do what YOU are most comfortable with, anything from just changing your interested in status to writing knock....knock....who's there? I'M BI!!!!

is fine.