1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Guys too choose from?! Which one...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by WillD, Jul 9, 2011.

1. WillD

I have a dilemma that I am in. I know two of the guys, and one guy is genuinely nice online. The issue for me is that I want to go to college, and I want to do well to get into medical school.. main issue. Which guy would you choose?

First guy- I am currently living with him and we're in a relationship. He offers this, free room/board, food, love, and affection, and he truly thinks I am in love with him so he's doing this out of the kindness of his heart. He's nice and cares about me. I live in my current state and have college paid for until I transfer after community college. This to me seems the safest guy to be with. He's not rich, but it's good enough.

Second Guy- He will pay for college, and get me a car,. I met him last month, and I know what he wants. He wants a BDSM relationship with a slave, but he's going to support me and stuff. Plus he's the youngest one of the three, he's in his mid-20s, and the others are older than 50. And I met him first, but I couldn't stay there because it was a mess since everything was disorganized. I don't want to go with this one because it's kind of risky and I don't know how he could afford it all really, but he's a law student right now.

Third Guy- This guy has two homes in NY, he already gave me $100 without even meeting me. But the issue with this guy, he won't pay for my college, but he'll give free/room and board, and he actually has degrees in science/math (awesome for medical school), and knows his science very well. The only thing that is stopping me from this guy is the college cost, but if I get over that, then it's going to be fun living with this guy since he has canoes, a lake, awesome computers, he's intelligent, and wants to help me. He's 60- something.

2. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

I'm sorry to point this out but it seems that you are more concerned with material wealth than finding the right guy, sorry if I offended you :/

ther first guy: do you love him? do you like him at least? I would feel kinda bad leaving someone like that for someone with more money

the second guy: hmmm I don't know, if you're second guessing him then I would not choose him

the third guy: umm seems like it's about the money

I would pick the one I liked most because you might regret it after, I would stay with the first guy if I were you

are there any other ways for you to get help to pay for college like student loans? :s

#2 Witchcraft, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2011
  3. feelindown

feelindown Guest

lol this was funny.

4. WillD

well third one isn't paying, neither is 1st (he just can't), second one is paying but it's going to be insane living with him.

third one is interesting because he knows his science/math

5. WillD

thought it over long and hard sticking with the first guy
    mainly because I'm not going to be into bdsm/slavery , and i can buy my own car and my college is paid for in my state

and the third guy won't pay for college, and im worse off. he has nice things but im not after things but just a place to live at....

took me a while to get that clear.

6. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

Well I hope everything goes well and that you make the best decision :slight_smile: