1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does this mean?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by tiredofsleep, Jul 9, 2011.

1. tiredofsleep

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I'm at a party... there with a couple good friends, and some other people I haven't seen since highschool and what not...

I was drinking pretty heavily and anyway, towards the end of the night, while I'm talking to someone else in our little circle, one of my old friends from highschool (a dude lol) kisses me, not just a peck either, full tongue lol... in front of a half a dozen other people who were all in the circle... now I am not out to any of those friends and I was def. not expecting that, especially in front of a group of people so I was a little startled , I just kinda pushed him away and was like "wtf dude" calmly lol...

Nobody really said anything that I know of (amazingly) although I was fairly sloshed and just might not remember... that's not what I'm worried about tho, I just want to know what you guys thought, is he gay/bi? I can't see any of my straight friends doing such a thing, I mean he used tongue lol...

His FB says he's straight and I'm about 70% sure he has or has had a girlfriend in the recent past so idk I'm a bit confused, and he is a pretty "manly'' man too besides being a little goofy lol... but that doesn't necessarily mean anything either, I used to have a girlfriend for a very short time at one point too and nobody suspects I'm gay either (except my brother) lol...

2. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

It seems that he was just drunk 0_0, was he fully aware?

3. tiredofsleep

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ya I mean it's not like he was throwing up and falling down but drunk nonetheless...? I've never seen a "straight" dude do that before... This is smalltown, USA afterall, I mean people do funny stuff when drinking I guess you think that's all it is? Does this happen in Canada a lot or something? haha...

4. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

hmm I wouldn't know as I don't go to parties where there is drinking and I don't drink myself XD I'm guessing he was just doing funny things like you said, probably a one time thing, if he starts trying to contact you then it may actually be something.

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ehh....USA or Canada, doesn't matter. I for one don't believe he's 100% str8. I mean, drunk or not, most straight guys would probably punch a guy for kissing him. He's the one who initiated it, so I say, not 100%.

6. tiredofsleep

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That's kind of what I was thinking revan... he invited me to go camping next weekend with his family lol... hmmmm...