1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boy advice needed

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CluelessMe, Jul 12, 2011.

1. CluelessMe

I met this guy he is a little older than me. Like 3 yrs older. He's really nice and amazing. I met him in may and we had our first kiss today. But I am so um inexperienced and he seems a little bit, ok a Lot more sure of what he's doing. But he follows my lead and it's kind of confusing because I think he's the submissive one. I want to take the lead and show him a good time but I have no idea on what to do. He said he loved me that made my heart like stop and I think I love him too but I'm trying to take it slow and be careful because he's older. I really like talking to him he's so smart and he makes me feel great about myself but I feel like I'm putting up a wall preventing him from getting to close. I don't wanna screw this up because i feel like he could be the one. Am I being naive or could this be real.:help:

2. Daryn

Why are there eggs scrambling in the street?
    Try asking him to show you how he likes to be kissed- both fun and educational :slight_smile: I know this is easier said than done, but try not to overthink it too much. Sounds to me like both of you are having a good time in the relationship- enjoy it!

3. Bibliophile

The thing of it is he might be following your lead exactly because you are younger. He may be trying to let you go at your own pace and show him what you are ok with and how far you are willing to take things. What I suggest is telling him what you told us. Explain that you want to be taught these things but at your own pace. Then go from there.
    Now the second part. I would like you to explain a little more about your comment on could this be real? Real what? Could he be the one? If by that you mean someone that you are going to spend a very long and happy relationship with then yes its very possible. If by that you mean someone you will marry and have a house with? Well lets just say that at both of your age you are not at the stage to be sure of that yet. I am not trying to say young people cannot be ready for that kind of commitment but that very few are. Just pace things and allow the relationship to grow as the two of you do.

4. CluelessMe

When i say that I do mean could I spend a very long time with him. I know I'm young and not sure what I want in life yet but I really want him in it.

5. Bibliophile

Oh I didnt mean it that way at all. You can be as sure of what you want as anyone else really. Its just that time changes situations and people and well they dont always change in a way that puts them on the same path. And being young you are changing faster then people who get set in their ways. Thus more of a chance to grow apart. Thats all I meant.

6. CluelessMe

Oh I c well thanks for the advice. I will definitely tell him how I feel about this

7. Bibliophile

You are welcome. Oh and please dont take what I said as a sign that things wont last the long haul with him. He sounds like a great guy and there are plenty of people that last despite many things that happen and no matter how time wears on. I just tend to be a realist to the point of pessimism some times. So take what I said with grain of salt and remember what is important is that you two care for each other now. Just work with each other and learn to grow as a couple and things will turn out just fine.

8. TheWanderer

>I'm trying to take it slow and be careful because he's older

Please do be careful. He may only be three years older but that is 3 years experience that you dont have. Im not saying he is creep. For all I know he is the greatest guy. Just please dont let your guard down.

Aside from that I can only agree with Bibliophile and say explain to him what your concerns are. If the two of you really are good for each other he will be willing to listen and try.

9. CluelessMe

Yeah I'm being Really careful and I think he's pretty amazing