1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this weird?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Just Passing, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Just Passing

Okay, so I know I'm gay and that the only people I can ever see myself with sexually are men and I have never really had much interest in being with women, yet every so often, I find myself looking at women more than men. Not sexually, but admiring their beauty and curious about the opposite sex in various ways, such as what it's like to be a woman and how it feels for them to be with men in a way that isn't being a gay man.

So am I strange? :astonished:

I was just wondering if anyone else had this sort of feeling from time to time and what it means.

2. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is not strange infact it is almost normal... i mean before you knew you were gay... did you looked at guys as wondered what it might be for them?

Sometimes i look at a woman and i start to wonder, what has she gone through to get here to now where i see her. I sometimes wonder the very same thing about everyone... Beacuse i know most people do not have it easy and had to make hard choises in life, or go through bad experiences. Because i have a phycology background (i have read up on alot of these types of books and many of them is used in universeties) i think about all of this and a whole lot more.

3. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I don't know if you're strange (I know I am) but those thoughts seem completely normal. Let's face it, girls are attractive, cute, beautiful, and such.

Curiosity about the opposite sex, even in a non-sexual manner, is parfectly normal, from what I've heard.

I know I have those thoughts, and while they do complicate the "am I gay" question, there's really nothing wrong with them.