1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nosy People with Connections

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LazyApples, Jul 17, 2011.

1. LazyApples

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I live in a rather small household where keeping secrets is difficult at best. Now, most of the time I am extremely careful (IE browsing incognito behind locked doors), however, today I very foolishly left EC up unattended for hours. So far as I can tell no one went snooping, but it made me realize just how easily I could accidentally out myself which is something I'm not ready to do yet.

On the other hand I would like to tell someone, just not my family. There is , of course, one problem with that. My sister has spies all over my school.( She only does it because she worries.) One girl who I had considered telling(she's bi and a wonderful person) has been appointed as my keeper and would probably tell my sister who would most likely tell my parents (who are wonderful, but I can't do that to them right now). And the other person (stood up to someone who said being gay is a choice) is one of her best friends. This leaves two of my best friends one of whom has enough problems as is and it's sort of a package deal. Waiting for college isn't even an option, because my sister will be at the same school (as well as her network of spies) :help: