1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who to PM about religion/spirituality?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by SecretColor, Jul 19, 2011.

1. SecretColor

From St. Louis, MO; go to school in Philly
    I know there's a list somewhere of who to PM for medical issues, who to PM for religious issues, etc. but I can't find it - I'm on summer break and my brain's kind of on vacation. I just need to know which moderator/admin/advisor/whatever is best equipped to deal with religion (specifically Christianity) and LGBT. I have a few questions that aren't really suited for a forum post.

Thanks all!

2. Mogget

Padre411 used to handle that stuff, but he's resigned as an adviser, so you can't PM him anymore. I'd try Ben, an EC moderator who has a certain amount of academic training in religious issues.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ben would be a good bet. I was raised Catholic, so feel free to PM me if you'd like. :slight_smile:

Lex

4. Fiddledeedee

Here in Support and Advice, there is a sticky thread called "Individual Support"; it has a list of all the advisors and the issues they deal with. TheEdend is said to deal with spiritual issues.

5. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I don't know how I missed this thread, but you can certainly PM me if you want and I will help as much as I can :slight_smile:

Everyone mentioned above can be of a lot of help and if one of us doesn't know the answer to your questions we will also try and get you in contact with someone who does.