1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice required!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LovexGinger, Jul 22, 2011.

1. LovexGinger

Hey!!

Since it's getting close to the day I get home and can come out to my parents I need some finall checks with you guys.

Since you don't know me, first thing you should know is that I am a MtF transexual hopeful. Meaning I want a sex change.

At least I'm pretty sure I do.

I love hanging out and doing stuff with my guy friends. But every time I see my hairy legs or my 'member' I get depressed. I love dress up an makeup but I love sports and getting dirty too.

I wanna be a Marine also.

But it's not just about what I enjoy doing. I feel like my life is sort of empty, yet everyone else's is so full. I think about how much I want a kid but also how much I want that child inside me. To grow in me. I think about weddings but I always focus on the girl side. Dresses and gowns. I find myself glaring, litteraly glaring, at the masculine parts of my body and once spent half an hour staring into the mirror, willing my reflection to change to how I felt.

I'm so confused, but at the same time, I'm so determined and sure.

I want to know, what should I do to be happy?

Thanks and lots of love!

Ian

2. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, only you can determine what will make you truly happy. If you think you want to look into getting a sex change in the future, my advice would be make sure you do a lot of research and that you're committed to do it 100%.

As for coming out to your parents, you're still young. If you feel this is the most appropriate time to do so, then best of luck to you. But like I said, you are young and there will be other opportunities as well.

Best of luck in whatever you decide and know that we're here for you. :thumbsup: