1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to this!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by stillthoughts, Jul 23, 2011.

1. I came out earlier this year and recently met a wonderful woman. Unfortunately we only were able to spend a few days together before she had to go back to her home country. I'm planning to go visit her soon.

I've never had a relationship before this with a guy or a girl. So I don't know the first thing about sex. So far we have cuddled, touched and held hands but nothing more. How will I know what to do when I meet her again and we are in bed together?

I'm planning to tell her this and be honest with her about my lack of experience. But still I want to know, how do women have sex? I know she has had other partners before. What might she be expecting?

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I think the best thing is to be completely honest about your lack of experience when a suitable point arises in the conversation. You will probably be talking about your pasts at some point so can mention that you have not had any other partners, sexual or otherwise.

When/if you do get to the stage of being in bed together just see what if anything happens. If you feel uncomfortable or that things are going to quick then tell her gently that you'd like to take it a bit more steadily.

The good thing is that it sounds like she is not wanting to rip your clothes off and drag you into bed either. From what has happened so far it has gone at a nice steady pace that you obviously felt comfortable with, so I really don't think you have anything to worry about.

---------- Post added 23rd Jul 2011 at 04:13 PM ----------

I'll let others comment on how women have sex - unsurprisingly I know nothing about that! :slight_smile: