1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what can i do

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Colosses, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    k so i have not bin on for a couple of days b/c my grandmother found out i am gay and we got i a bad fight and she kick me out so i with to my friends and sated there and thin the po-po's found my and brot me back home and naw i have no cell or cp (i am at a friends right naw) my gran macks me feel like crap every day and taunts me for being gay and i cant do anything about it... i am going in deep depreshen and i am only eating 1 meal a day i have lost 10pounds naw and i cant find a resin to git up out of bed i dont no what to do and i cant see what i can do i feel trapped in my on life and i cant ind it (i have tried 7 times naw) so what can i do can yall help me?

2. Daryn

Why are there eggs scrambling in the street?
    You're 17- pretty soon, you'll be able to go out into the world and be the person you want to be without having to "obey" your grandmother. You have a whole world of independence that you haven't even been able to experience yet, don't throw it all away because of how you feel right now. It will get better. Just focus on being you and not the person other people might want you to be.

And on a side note, I had a really hard time reading some of your post- people might be able to help better if they have an easier time understanding what you write. Easy on the chatspeak!

3. Mr.Pushover

^He has dyslexia, as I recall.

4. Daryn

Why are there eggs scrambling in the street?
    ah, well if this is the case I understand and I apologize- I have dyslexia as well! I just noticed a lot of really common chatspeak words and I have a hard time reading it.